Fuller Lands Sponsor For 2008 (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one who worries when a press release like this includes the term "agreement IN PRINCIPLE"?

How many other announced sponsorships have turned out to be short lived or far less than originally portrayed?

I'll go first...

1) Slammers
2) ________
3) ________

Last edited:
Pretty damn cool.

BTW, I think Bob Frey did a superb job of giving CAT time on the PA system at the events.
Numerous times he mentioned CAT was looking for mechanics.
A LOT of people heard it.

My thought is this, how long can this sponsorship last? Now before you jump me, I am a fan of Fullers. Just think about it though, how long is Cat going to have to do this kind of recruiting before they are only in need of one or two guys, not 50. I hope for Fuller and DPM that this is a long term deal.

Just think about it though, how long is Cat going to have to do this kind of recruiting before they are only in need of one or two guys, not 50.

CAT (or most ANY supplier of technical expertise) has an almost inexhaustable need for qualified mechanics and technicians. The lack of qualified folks to do service after the sale, strangles expansion. If a company can hire good folks they can expend in a given market.
Heck, during the (CAT equip) off-season, they can service Perterbuilts!

This can be a strategic advantage!

Thanks for the info, I was hoping there would be a long term need for this sponsorship.

John,

I think there's a benefit to a long-term relartionship. I hope CAT sees it that way too but, I have no inside (CAT) knowledge.
The above was my opinion/observation. YMMV

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back