New Multi-Car Nitro Team??? (1 Viewer)

Certainly I would love to see Cory and/or Mike Green win a championship, but I won't bet on AJ sharing tune-up info anymore. It would come back to bite.

My guess is Cory Mac to DSR with Alan Johnson tuning both top fuelers.

DSR already owns Cory Mac's equipment anyway, and Cory Mac has put the equipment he does own up for sale (hospitality trailer).

Chris,

Like others have said it's already happening. This was a done deal about two months ago. And from memory of reading the first link in this thread, it's a F/C team joining up with a TF team or the other way around, that's how I read it anyway :)

Regards,

Mike

Wow!!...who the f**k agreed to that?

:D - Do you really think NHRA asked teams for approval? There is probably some NHRA twisted logic on how this will allow single teams to attract more sponsorships - :rolleyes:
Virgil's question on whether this rule will be changed or if there will be "exceptions" is certainly interesting.

As noted in the second to last National Dragster of the year, Cory Mac will race for DSR with Mike Green tuning the car. This should be Cory's best shot at the championship since the late 90's.

Wow ... I was asleep at the switch on this one.

I don't get National Dragster, but I am sure it was at NHRA.com.

OK ... new guess ... Toliver to join Kalitta racing ... they both run the Toyota bodies and should share data ...

DSR already owns Cory Mac's equipment anyway, and Cory Mac has put the equipment he does own up for sale (hospitality trailer).

Chris,
I think that you will find that the hospitality unit actually belongs to either the Carrier brothers or Scott Griffin, depending on the final outcome of that entire team ownership debacle.

Roo

LOL. Hey Karl, who knows; whoulda' thunk Connie would ever wear a crew shirt with the word "Muldowney" on it over 20 plus years later ??? :D

LOL. Hey Karl, who knows; whoulda' thunk Connie would ever wear a crew shirt with the word "Muldowney" on it over 20 plus years later ??? :D

You got that right, I was there at the Southern Nationals in '89 when the AJC reported it. It was quite a "weird look" but something really great came of it. Shirley ended up in the 4 Second Club, went to 3 finals and won her last national event that year. Action should have made that collectible!

My guess is Gilby is going to end up somewhere.

Roy

I'll go with the Force/Tasca allignment due to the Ford connection with both teams.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back