New Multi-Car Nitro Team??? (1 Viewer)

I would believe this link is referring to the Worsham/Tuttle deal that was announced shortly after this link was posted on Comp Plus.

Wilkerson in a dragster.....no way.

AGREED TONY...NOT ADDING ANOTHER DRAGSTER, JUST MERGING HIS FUNNY CAR TEAM TO DAVID POWERS MOTORSPORTS...??? I'D LIKE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN FOR A GUY LIKE TIMMAH WILKERSON! but i'm probably way off the mark on this one..just something I'd like to see!

AGREED TONY...NOT ADDING ANOTHER DRAGSTER, JUST MERGING HIS FUNNY CAR TEAM TO DAVID POWERS MOTORSPORTS...??? I'D LIKE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN FOR A GUY LIKE TIMMAH WILKERSON! but I'm probably way off the mark on this one..just something I'd like to see!
I can't even see that happening for some obvious reasons and some not so obvious.

I would like to see Tim find funding for a second car of his own.

Whatever Tim does in the future, I can't imagine he's going to sign a deal with the Devil to go drag racing...been there, done that.

I can't even see that happening for some obvious reasons and some not so obvious.

I would like to see Tim find funding for a second car of his own.

Whatever Tim does in the future, I can't imagine he's going to sign a deal with the Devil to go drag racing...been there, done that.

Thank you Tony!!!:):)
Tim is one of my faves and I'd truely hate to see him do something like that!!!

2nd car would be great!!! Daniel looked pretty stout this year!
:cool:

Not Worsham/Tuttle and not a Torco team.

Hmm, a new multi-car team and it is not the Worsham/Tuttle deal. How about Head and Toliver joining resources? I will go with Karl on this one, someone joining team Kalitta. I guess we will find out soon enough. At least speculating helps pass the time until the new season starts.

With a seldom talked about NHRA rule that only multi car teams can park parts/machine shop trailers in their pits in 2008, you will see more alliances such as the Worsham/Tuttle, Herbert/Densham, etc. These alliances are mostly formed using a dragster and funny car to keep away from the head to head competition during events. It also allows teams to share benefits and costs of their hospitality areas.

Will this rule be changed or have exceptions with Prudhomne going to one car, or is this one of the reasons he is looking hard at running the funny car with a new driver and crew chief?

Last edited:
My guess is Cory Mac to DSR with Alan Johnson tuning both top fuelers.

DSR already owns Cory Mac's equipment anyway, and Cory Mac has put the equipment he does own up for sale (hospitality trailer).

My guess is Cory Mac to DSR with Alan Johnson tuning both top fuelers.

DSR already owns Cory Mac's equipment anyway, and Cory Mac has put the equipment he does own up for sale (hospitality trailer).

As noted in the second to last National Dragster of the year, Cory Mac will race for DSR with Mike Green tuning the car. This should be Cory's best shot at the championship since the late 90's.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back