Mmmmmm-donuts.... (1 Viewer)

Re: Meyer / Harker **new Car**

thats why your thread got merged into this one after the post....

Bruce, i don't know what's ailing you, but all i was doing is correcting this post which was about Lee Beards son getting the Dunkin Donut deal when it actually was Randy Meyer. Even if i had made a mistake and posted it twice, that wouldn't gave you a reason to be an ass about it. I know it's probably beyond your belief but we are only human.

Re: Meyer / Harker **new Car**

Bruce, i don't know what's ailing you, but all i was doing is correcting this post which was about Lee Beards son getting the Dunkin Donut deal when it actually was Randy Meyer. Even if i had made a mistake and posted it twice, that wouldn't gave you a reason to be an ass about it. I know it's probably beyond your belief but we are only human.

zach beard is supposed to drive the car owned by randy meyer and usually driven by ms. harker at gainsville and atlanta. beard and powers are the ones behind the deal so dunkin doughnuts can test the waters.... wasn't trying to be an ass! ..... *****

He's going to have to get some licensing laps in between now and Friday to race at the Gators, he has just one half-pass and has to leave to catch an airplane.

coffee, black, 2 sugars per every 8 ozs... i like the taste of coffee, if i wanted hazlenuts, i'd eat them, if i wanted mocha, i'd eat a bloody candy bar.

now at DD, it's a couple of maple bars and I have my own coffee from home.
donuts good, paying more than 75 cents for a cup of coffee is insanity.

d'kid

Karl, I gotta agree with you except for one thing for the sugar in the coffee. if God had wanted us to put sugar in coffee, He never would have allowed us to roast it until it's very dark and strong and maybe even a bit bitter!

David,

grew up (11 to 18) drinkin' it black...

then I joined the Navy, 90wt gear oil needs something to get it down.
nowadays, there's a 50/50 chance that I am drinkin' joe virgin from the pot, but sometimes I need the sugar rush.

d'kid

How in the hell is Zach Beard going to race at the Gator or Southern Nationals without any grading points?...or did I miss something?

Last edited:
How in the hell is Zach Beard going to race at the Gator or Southern Nationals without any grading points?...or did I miss something?

I'm sure Diana Harker will be driving Randy's car.:D

On Drag Central Diana ran a 5.41 / 248.98 with cly. out at half track.:cool:

Last edited:
Donuts / Coffee: A Big Hit At Gainesville, Reported Longest Line At Track So Far, Not Race Trailer The Donut Trailer.:)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back