Autozone Returns (1 Viewer)

Good for Toliver.
Because Schick was a local Connecticut company (before Warner-Lambert) I had a rooting interest. I was diappointed it didn't last.
Come to think of it WWF is a CT outfit too.

I don't recall him winning his first WWF race but he did, in fact, win his first Schick race in Pomona at the season opener Winternationals. It was the ultimate opening for his new sponsor!

I stand corrected Bobby and Jeremy it was Schick! But it went downhill after that win. :eek:
When he was with WWF I think he had one of his best years. Wasn't he in the points lead for a while and up for a driving award? :rolleyes:

Bob, I believe that he gave Force a pretty good fight that year, he was in contention for the championship up until the latter part of the season. Even if he never won another race (but he will), I really believe he is an asset to the sport. We need all the people with personality and the ability to close deals that we can get.

Maybe, just maybe, Kenny's not everyones favorite? Just a thought?

So you would hope sponsors would leave his team for other teams?? Sorry but this is some flawed logic for any fan of the sport. Using this logic I guess I should be rooting for Castrol to dump team Force and move to another team. Kenny does not have to be your favorite, but you have to respect the man for everything he has done for the sport. I love it when people are jealous of successful individuals.

Kenny is the most respected car owner in drag racing...Evident by him being voted to represent other team owners as President (PRO)...
I have worked w/ Kenny/Dale and K.B. is top shelf and treats every employee like family and knows your name, and gets to know you very well, when he sees you.....
Toliver and Kenny are very good friends...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back