Dsr And Toliver (1 Viewer)

... I'm corn-fussed... just what is an import???:confused:

Depends

If the profit goes to the "First Bank Of Tokyo" after sitting in the Wells Fargo San Fransisco branch for an evening, As far as I'm concerned, I call that an "Import."

The current batch of Toyota (Definitely a Japanese company who are doing their best to bury American car makers folks!) truck ads are doing their best to wrap themselves in the Stars And Stripes, with deep voiced "tough guys doing tough things" doing their best to convince you that buying a Toyota truck is actually a patriotic thing to do.

"For all practical purposes, made in America!!!!"

I call BS!!

See "If the profits....." paragraph.

That's my take, and I'm stickin' to it!!!!!

Last edited:
Wahoo! It's crowded under this 'umbrella'................AND I LOVE IT! :D
(that was for you, Doc ;) )

Congrats to all!

Mopar/Chrysler is now owned by an american company.
Which company is that Sam?

Regardless, Toyota wished to dump money into Drag Racing, they could not enter Pro Stock, so they put monies into Funny Car Bodies.............that's all good in my book, the more interest in the sport, the merrier.

Last edited:
The mold was made in the USA-the carbon fiber was made in the USA-the sticker across the spoiler was made in the USA-this Toyota is all american-unless you want to take points off for the chinese nitro. ;)

Last edited:
At least in Mexico the money goes back to America.

So the fact that wages paid to the Americans employed by Toyota that go straight back into the American economy, is a bad thing?

Is your TV a Sony, or a Samsung? Did you get it from Best Buy? Who gets the profit there? Best Buy or Sony? What about the Auto dealers? Aren't they Americans making profit on Auto sales.

I see where you are coming from, unfortunately it isn't as cut and dried as you say.

Just 2 of my Australian cents that I am pouring into the US economy.

Now someone pull me off the soapbox before I fall and hurt myself!! :D

.........Congrats to Jerry and team Rockstar!
Oh yeah, through all of this most forgot to congratulate Jerry. This will be good for him, he's not used to running in the rear of the pack, and without a doubt, moving to DSR will fix alot of those woes...........

Too funny...I was just saying the same thing in the chat room! But make mine the Zero Carb Rockstar and Vodka...

Congrats to Jerry and team Rockstar!

Give me Extra Carbs... the way I burn up the dance floor when I have been drinking that stuff I need the extra energy!
7_5_1311.gif

I'm guessing from the release that Dale Armstrong is totally out of the Toliver picture? That would be a shame.

It's raining here today, staying dry ;)
Congrats to JT and the crew, DSR, and Rockstar!
Will be cheering for you guys too!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back