Guess Who Tested On Monday In Phoenix (1 Viewer)

I could have sworn that it was Scelzi's plan in '08 to be back at work at SE on Mondays, wasn't it? Surprised to see him out testing then.

I could have sworn that it was Scelzi's plan in '08 to be back at work at SE on Mondays, wasn't it? Surprised to see him out testing then.

Bill I know I read somewhere that Scelzi had a chassis built that he paid for that was almost ready for testing. Maybe that was the chassis that he was testing?

Bill I know I read somewhere that Scelzi had a chassis built that he paid for that was almost ready for testing. Maybe that was the chassis that he was testing?

Yeah, it was apparently a Brad Hadman chassis. I wasn't aware Hadman was still in business, glad to hear it!

Tom,
who do you think builds a large percentage of the T/F field?

Roo

Oh, I was thinking Murf was the one that built the majority of fuel rails, didn't realize it was still Hadman.

Thanks for the correction Keith, ya learn something new every day huh? :D

THATS EXACTLY what and why Gary was testing on Monday that had been the plan since Pomona since the car wasnt ready prior to

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back