Toliver To Dsr? (1 Viewer)

Doc and Jeff D, LOL you guys are so full of it. :p Get over yourselves:D LOL
Can dish it, but can't take it.

Go Jerry Toliver and DSR!!!

2008 - same old story, DSR, buying operations, now back to 4 funny cars- ZZZZZ , at least JFR grooms young talent for the true next generation of drivers. if britney spears brought 2 million in shed be in a DSR funny car by pomona, give me a break!. hey that might be comical to watch though :D

My memory is a little rusty, how many operations has DSR purchased.

My memory is a little rusty, how many operations has DSR purchased.

hmmm, enders, allen johnson, cory mac, jeggie, and every "free agent" out there icluding best of the best alan johnson. again at least JFR promotes from within, but to each his own , just because im not a dsr fan and stating my opinion you dsr fans jump all over us jfr fans. oh well. :rolleyes:

I think there are more important issues in NHRA right now than how many cars DSR has/is going to merge with. Hey, atleast those four drivers are "Safe" for this year. Too many waiting in the sidelines.

I think there are more important issues in NHRA right now than how many cars DSR has/is going to merge with. Hey, atleast those four drivers are "Safe" for this year. Too many waiting in the sidelines.

great post roy! keeping all of the drivers SAFE is #1 this year and every year.

hmmm, enders, allen johnson, cory mac, jeggie, and every "free agent" out there icluding best of the best alan johnson. again at least JFR promotes from within, but to each his own , just because im not a dsr fan and stating my opinion you dsr fans jump all over us jfr fans. oh well. :rolleyes:

Hmm, to my knowledge DSR did not buy any of the following operations: Enders, Allen Johnson, Cory Mac, Jeg, Alan Johnson Racing. He has had/has business deals with these individuals but never physically bought their operations. There is a big difference between purchasing an operation and having an arrangement. Mike Neff, Tony Pedregon, and Gary Densham was a promotion within?

if britney spears brought 2 million in shed be in a DSR funny car by pomona, give me a break!. hey that might be comical to watch though :D

It would never work because Funny Car drivers are required to wear underwear (Nomex).

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Dave

Hmm, to my knowledge DSR did not buy any of the following operations: Enders, Allen Johnson, Cory Mac, Jeg, Alan Johnson Racing. He has had/has business deals with these individuals but never physically bought their operations. There is a big difference between purchasing an operation and having an arrangement.
Correct you are!
They just fell under the umbrella.

Didn't Jerry have a little connection with Connie's team via Toyota? Bet this kills that if there was.
Lee
Nitroclovers

Must have been the BUTCHER JOB that WJ's Team did of Jerry's Toyota in Denver that convinced him to put a Mopar Shell on his Flopper this year!!:rolleyes:

This is somewhat surprising to me. Surely this would mean that Toliver would have to drop the Toyota body ... and he has run the 'Yota longer than anyone. DSR is all Mopar all the time ....

Now Jerry's motor will match the make of car! I can root for Jerry now....go Jerry...GOOOOOOO! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back