Dsr And Toliver (1 Viewer)

Pretty cool for Toliver, at least he'll have (at least a shell of) a real car, not a flippin' toyota.

But this raises one q: I heard on multiple boards that the Rockstar deal was nothing more than their name on the side. I can assume because it went to DSR with Toliver it's a "real" deal, right?

But this raises one q: I heard on multiple boards that the Rockstar deal was nothing more than their name on the side. I can assume because it went to DSR with Toliver it's a "real" deal, right?

I would think that based on Toliver's past sponsor experiences he would not be running their name on the side of the car if it was not a legit deal of some sort, and I'm sure the Don wouldn't either.

.......I don't like imports and I have the right voice my opinion on it.
what vehicle mite you like that you would not deem an 'import'?

congratulations to DSR for partnering with 'mr. charisma'.
for all the negative sponsor news as of late, DSR has signed
for 2008......NAPA, Rockstar, Valvoline + renewals of MTS, Oakley, Mopar,
Army, + numerouse assoc. sponsors + Schumacher Elec. for PSB
(and i'm sure i'm missing a few)......impressive.

what's the word with cory mac?

what vehicle mite you like that you would not deem an 'import'?

congratulations to DSR for partnering with 'mr. charisma'.
for all the negative sponsor news as of late, DSR has signed
for 2008......NAPA, Rockstar, Valvoline + renewals of MTS, Oakley, Mopar,
Army, + numerouse assoc. sponsors + Schumacher Elec. for PSB
(and i'm sure i'm missing a few)......impressive.

what's the word with cory mac?

His NHRA blog gives the impression he is full on board with DSR....

Gee, my Mustang qualifies as an import I think... and the cobalts in p/s, the gto in p/s... my wife's HHR, my son's chevy mid size pick'em up truck, and toys and hondas are built here in the states... I'm corn-fussed... just what is an import???:confused:

Great to hear Jerry's at DSR now... heard they took the DENVER body and graphed a new front end and roof to it... :rolleyes::p

d'kid

For the record, the Solara is built in Kentucky by real, live Americans. It was designed in California too.

Congrats to Jerry. Best of luck in '08.

I know a lot of supposed "import" cars are made in the US while a lot of domestic cars are made in Canada or Mexico. However, a lot of people don't realize one thing: they may be assembled here, but the money goes back to Japan.

I just refuse to buy any car that has an import nameplate.

I know a lot of supposed "import" cars are made in the US while a lot of domestic cars are made in Canada or Mexico. However, a lot of people don't realize one thing: they may be assembled here, but the money goes back to Japan.

Doesn't hold water Sam, how much GM stock does Issui own, Ford stock held by Mazda, and MoPar is now owned by Germans?

just thought I'd ask

d'kid

when parts on your USA brand car are mfg.'red by lets say, mitsubishi; where do you think USA brand sends the check for those parts?

when toyota pays wages to a USA employee for assembling their vehicle.
where do you think toyota sends that check for those wages?
also, i think toyota in USA is non-union......know what that means?
it means they treat their employees very well.

mfg. is global sam. it's not about us or them; it's about all of us.

Definitely interesting how Toliver ended up with DSR. The truth might actually shock you. Good luck to Jerry and crew.

:rolleyes:

You also know that AJ is the man behind the Toyota FC body...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back