Toliver To Dsr? (1 Viewer)

This is somewhat surprising to me. Surely this would mean that Toliver would have to drop the Toyota body ... and he has run the 'Yota longer than anyone. DSR is all Mopar all the time ....

consolidate and grow or get out.
it's not only in racing lately.
i'd think Rockstar will get a 'bump' from this.

I wonder, just wondering, if Toliver is still the driver or if this is some other angle of business?

Maybe this is the answer to the rumor about there being one less single car in the pro pits.

So much for the shrinking umbrella comments from a few weeks ago:D. I also see DSR has picked up Tommy D to tune Beckman this year and Phil S. will tune Toliver.

Don also signed Chip to ride his Suzuki and may add a second bike depending on the new Hyabusa Motor

So much for the shrinking umbrella comments from a few weeks ago:D. I also see DSR has picked up Tommy D to tune Beckman this year and Phil S. will tune Toliver.

does this mean toliver is bringing more money over than beckman. that would seem ironic cause beckman bumped bazemore with money.

So much for the shrinking umbrella comments from a few weeks ago:D. I also see DSRs picked up Tommy D to tune Beckman this year and Phil S. will tune Toliver.

THIS SUCKS! Sorry folks, I'm sure that Tommy D is a pretty good Wrench, but That MTS Car last year was consistantly the best funny car in the business....Hopefully they can keep The Team (Phil and the boyz) intact! Chemistry is HUGE in producing quality results on the track! I'm sure "The Don" has a plan....But doesn't make sense to break up a good team...

Just my humble opinion....:cool:

I see the umbrella expanding again!
This is as exciting as Hillary winning New Hampshire!

Please, if this was team Force expanding you would be jumping for joy:confused:. This is allowing another team to have the resources to be competitive with the top teams of the sport which I see as a good thing.

Didn't Jerry have a little connection with Connie's team via Toyota? Bet this kills that if there was.
Lee
Nitroclovers

Please, if this was team Force expanding you would be jumping for joy:confused:. This is allowing another team to have the resources to be competitive with the top teams of the sport which I see as a good thing.
Oh Great One,
Please tell me how I feel about global warming and the world economy while you are in your "all seeing/all knowing" mode of thinking. I really don't know just where I'd have wandered without you watching over my every post?

I just see it as another single car team folding under the super team umbrella....golf anyone?

THIS SUCKS! Sorry folks, I'm sure that Tommy D is a pretty good Wrench, but That MTS Car last year was consistantly the best funny car in the business....Hopefully they can keep The Team (Phil and the boyz) intact! Chemistry is HUGE in producing quality results on the track! I'm sure "The Don" has a plan....But doesn't make sense to break up a good team...

Just my humble opinion....:cool:

Todd O still to be there..........

Toliver's connection was with Alan Johnson who started the whole Toyota F/C deal. The Rockstar truck and trailer are at Schumacher's as we speak.

Roo

2008 - same old story, DSR, buying operations, now back to 4 funny cars- ZZZZZ , at least JFR grooms young talent for the true next generation of drivers. if britney spears brought 2 million in shed be in a DSR funny car by pomona, give me a break!. hey that might be comical to watch though :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back