Kb/toyota (2 Viewers)

if u think there are complaints about KB's budget now, can u imagine what its gonna be like if they ever were to hook up with toyota.

I think it is a good idea for Toyota to get into pro stock, and who better to sponsor than KB's outfit. My question would be, who will spend the needed time getting an engine design approved and ready for that team without having to sacrafice the current DRCE 3 work now being done? Sounds a whole lot easier to stick with Pontiac.

going from having nothing in the way of a motor to a v8 pushrod toyota pro stock motor that will qualify in pro stock will take years. im not in favor of team kb getting involved, with all the success they have now and the tremendous power theve gotten out of thier drce3 in just the first 3 events, it would be silly to go into an R & D mode with a fresh engine and body style. from a big kb/ summit/ pontiac fan- stay right where you are now fellas- thats kickin everyones butt! :D :D

Looks to me like they could take time to R&D whatever the heck they want .......they only had about 2 MPH on the field this past weekend.

could it be like Hot Rod Fullers car- just the Toyota name on the side of the car?
Building an actual P/S Toyota engine would definetly take years to evolve unless Toyota already has a Formula 1 engine that develops lots of power etc. and the connection between a F1 engine and a P/S engine may be closer than we keyboard crew chiefs think??
This could get interesting.

could it be like Hot Rod Fullers car- just the Toyota name on the side of the car?
Building an actual P/S Toyota engine would definetly take years to evolve unless Toyota already has a Formula 1 engine that develops lots of power etc. and the connection between a F1 engine and a P/S engine may be closer than we keyboard crew chiefs think??
This could get interesting.

.......keyboard crew chiefs.....that's awesome!

$$ Does drive the car I agree. However I remeber a reflective Bob Glidden at the end of the 1989 season saying" These are the good old days for us, I would just like to enjoy them." As we know that was the last time he would win a title to date and GA appears to have those days still coming! Why give any of them up?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back