Cory Mac Talks (1 Viewer)

Cory probably should have left a number of issues unsaid. Talked to him briefly before the season started - frustration had already set in.
One of the greatest fuel drivers ever and a fierce competitor.
TF season has taken some ugly turns - Cory deserves better than he has gotten this year . . . Jim

Jim, I am agreement with you about Cory... years ago, we were huge fans... the Berryman ride was the best. I feel awful about everything that has transpired. Scott Weis, too, deserves so much more. There's another travesty. He barely got the chance to prove his awesome talent.

Best of luck to Cory.

Jim, I am agreement with you about Cory... years ago, we were huge fans... the Berryman ride was the best. I feel awful about everything that has transpired. Scott Weis, too, deserves so much more. There's another travesty. He barely got the chance to prove his awesome talent.

Best of luck to Cory.

Patti,

I noticed Scott is on the entry list for either Maple Grove or Indy, maybe it was both. Do you know if Scott will be racing at these events for sure?

Thanks,

Mike

Patti,

I noticed Scott is on the entry list for either Maple Grove or Indy, maybe it was both. Do you know if Scott will be racing at these events for sure?

Thanks,

Mike

Not likely, he's still healing. His injuries were pretty severe. I will mention that to Scott; that the roster needs updating. Thanks.

Scott Griffin and cory mac SHOULD BE TOGETHER..
Thats how most feel out here in the real world..

Scott Griffin and cory mac SHOULD BE TOGETHER..
Thats how most feel out here in the real world..
After reading Cory's interview..how can anyone think they should be together? Sounds to me like Scott's running on 'borrowed' time.

Fram could have gone in many directions..but chose to stay with Cory and detach itself from Scott. Why do you think that is?

I don't pretend to know Jack..but if I can rely on that article..Scott won't be out there much longer.

Good luck CMac..

Sounds to me like Cory Mac had someone scrutinize his contract and figure out how to jump ship [with Fram], and move over to greener grass.

In most situations like this, no one really has clean hands. Who knows.

After reading Cory's interview..how can anyone think they should be together? Sounds to me like Scott's running on 'borrowed' time.

Fram could have gone in many directions..but chose to stay with Cory and detach itself from Scott. Why do you think that is?

I don't pretend to know Jack..but if I can rely on that article..Scott won't be out there much longer.

Good luck CMac..

Bll said to me when he visited NC, "His (Scott Griffin) shop was brand new. Fully stocked, but not a bit of grease on ANYTHING! Not a thing outta place, shiny white tile, etc... seems staged..."

Can we please remember Scott Weis here? He got screwed the worst. Cory always has Fram. Scott Weis has nothing now.

I hope, personally, Scott Griffin falls hard.

Steve Torrance, if you are reading this... run fast, it's not worth it.

Bll said to me when he visited NC, "His (Scott Griffin) shop was brand new. Fully stocked, but not a bit of grease on ANYTHING! Not a thing outta place, shiny white tile, etc... seems staged..."

Can we please remember Scott Weis here? He got screwed the worst. Cory always has Fram. Scott Weis has nothing now.

I hope, personally, Scott Griffin falls hard.

Steve Torrance, if you are reading this... run fast, it's not worth it.

Patti,
I agree with you on keeping Scott Weis in mind as well. That was why I posted originally.
You and Bill take care, you guys are always in our thoughts too!
Dionne, oh yeah and Ken
(since I am using his sign on ) :)

Could somebody please refresh me on what happened with Scott in all this. My CRS (Can't Remember S^*#) has kicked in again and I have no recollection of what took place.

Could somebody please refresh me on what happened with Scott in all this. My CRS (Can't Remember S^*#) has kicked in again and I have no recollection of what took place.

Brent - I get to refer to that as a "Senior Moment"! I believe Scott suffered a serious back injury after a violent wheelstand - last I heard he was in a full cast. Perhaps Patti can give us an update on his condition - Jim

Brent - I get to refer to that as a "Senior Moment"! I believe Scott suffered a serious back injury after a violent wheelstand - last I heard he was in a full cast. Perhaps Patti can give us an update on his condition - Jim
Oh, I remembered about the back injury. That was one wild wheelie! I thought there was more controversey involved since his name keeps popping up in this Cory Mac/Griffin deal. :confused:

Scott Griffin is a scam artist....no different from the many who have come & gone over the years. They either fade into obscurity and end up in jail. Not quite sure where Griffin should be.

Cory certainly doesn't not deserve this kind of treatment. He's worked too hard for many years to get where he is. I'm not sure the Carrier Boys really did him any favors either and most certainly Griffin didn't. Hopefully, Cory will be able to do his own thing from now forward with DSR's help.

Cory certainly doesn't not deserve this kind of treatment. He's worked too hard for many years to get where he is. I'm not sure the Carrier Boys really did him any favors either and most certainly Griffin didn't. Hopefully, Cory will be able to do his own thing from now forward with DSR's help.
Well said, Pat. I don`t think the Carriers had the perfect operation, but from what I was told it was a lot better situation than before Griffin took over. I think that was apparent.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back