Cory Mac Talks (1 Viewer)

Wow, the wheels are turning and the stomachs are churning this weekend. Silly season on steroids this year. ;)

I feel for Cory Mac.....it sounds like he was in a raw deal for himself, and is trying to step up and out of it. Hopefully this is the beginning of good things for him and his team.

Scott Griffin always has seemed "shady". When Cowin was driving for him, there was talk of a second dragster coming out and then he goes and parks the whole operation. Kuddos to Cory for looking out for the people paying the bills!!!

Wow, the wheels are turning and the stomachs are churning this weekend. Silly season on steroids this year. ;)

It is heating up! Should be interesting to see if Griffin tries to race this weekend in Fram livery - could see a very quick Cease and Desist order.
This guy is messing with a REALLY big dog!

how about the griffin web site with all his board of directors and motorsport advisors:rolleyes: some kind of incredable smoke screen. gota give cory an applause. he either had to step up or step out. its a shame what has happened to the team that was put together by the Carrier Boys. their father was and will always be part of the back bone of drag racing

Scott Griffin always has seemed "shady". When Cowin was driving for him, there was talk of a second dragster coming out and then he goes and parks the whole operation. Kuddos to Cory for looking out for the people paying the bills!!!

Remember Scott Griffin's short lived announcement of Scott Weis as his driver. Enough said....

Dionne

If he can't afford to pay vendors..he sure as hell doesn't have the ching to fight Fram..LOL

I saw that Scott was logged in here awhile ago, must not have felt the need to put in his .02 cents.

Congrats to Cory Mac and to Griffin I hope you can put it bact together and field that car again.
Can't blame a man for strpping up and if Don Shue is involved it will be a good deal for both.

Hmmmmm......Cory is 70 points out of the #8 spot. With AJ tune-up?? Can he make up 3 1/2 rounds on the competition? Quick PJ.........I feel a Vbookie request coming :D:D

What a mess. I never much of a Cory fan but I really hope he makes the 8. He's got a lot of heart and just wants to race. Watching Classic Drag Racing and how the Mickey D's car used to dominate, it's amazing they didn't win the championship. He's paid his dues and then some.

What a mess. I never much of a Cory fan but I really hope he makes the 8. He's got a lot of heart and just wants to race. Watching Classic Drag Racing and how the Mickey D's car used to dominate, it's amazing they didn't win the championship. He's paid his dues and then some.

Him and Ron Capps are the Mark Martin of NHRA

Remember Scott Griffin's short lived announcement of Scott Weis as his driver. Enough said....

Dionne

Firstly, Hi Dionne!

I have to tell you all, Bill and I take great offense at Cory's mention of Scott Weis pirating his IHRA ride. Some of us know what really happened and Scott Weis has been the most hurt in this whole mess. We have lost a whole lot more than anyone will ever know.

I wish Cory would have left Scott's name out of it. It sounds as though he feels Scott Weis did something underhanded as well. That surely sucks.

Firstly, Hi Dionne!

I have to tell you all, Bill and I take great offense at Cory's mention of Scott Weis pirating his IHRA ride. Some of us know what really happened and Scott Weis has been the most hurt in this whole mess. We have lost a whole lot more than anyone will ever know.

I wish Cory would have left Scott's name out of it. It sounds as though he feels Scott Weis did something underhanded as well. That surely sucks.

Cory probably should have left a number of issues unsaid. Talked to him briefly before the season started - frustration had already set in.
One of the greatest fuel drivers ever and a fierce competitor.
TF season has taken some ugly turns - Cory deserves better than he has gotten this year . . . Jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back