Antron to Powers TF (1 Viewer)

I figured his voice would reach the range only audible to small animals and sensitive test equipment.:eek::D

Hey, don't laugh! If he manages to be number eight by the right race next year and the right cars happen to smoke their tires at the right times, he could be your next points champ! :D

I'm thrilled about this!

Just 'sorta miss him in the PSB pits where he's one of the nicest and most accessible people there.

GO AB!

Yea wont be the same for sure . Wonder if he will still go party with the PSB guys @ the zoo thou hehehehehehe

I'd say they're definatley going to be doing some cockpit mods next month. Either that, or he'll be sitting on a couple phone books to reach the pedals:D. I sincerely wish Antron well. Should be fun to watch. Has a biker ever migrated up like that before??

Hey, don't laugh! If he manages to be number eight by the right race next year and the right cars happen to smoke their tires at the right times, he could be your next points champ! :D

You can't help yourself can you Ron:D? A thread about Antron going to Powers and somehow a comment about the Countdown appears.

I'd say they're definatley going to be doing some cockpit mods next month. Either that, or he'll be sitting on a couple phone books to reach the pedals:D. I sincerely wish Antron well. Should be fun to watch. Has a biker ever migrated up like that before??

I wonder if a few less pounds of body weight helps the tuner much when it comes being able to put more weight where they might rather have it.

You can't help yourself can you Ron:D? A thread about Antron going to Powers and somehow a comment about the Countdown appears.

Until such time when there's Countdown censorship here, I'll talk about what I want to when I want to, regardless of what Paul Miller thinks about it. Again, at least I focus on the system I'm against, not on the PEOPLE who are in favor of it or, as you say, are in favor of giving it a chance. I wouldn't WANT to make things up about the people I disagree with. Then I WOULD look foolish.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back