Crew Chief Change?? (1 Viewer)

Time to switch again,hehe

Man, way to kick a guy when he is down. Personally, I really feel bad for Morgan, Forrest and the whole team. Certainly their struggles aren't from a lack of effort or resources. I guess it goes to show how tough it can be to run one of these teams. I sure hope they get it figured out soon.

Maybe this means that it has little to do with the crew chief and something to do with the car??? Gremlins, perhaps?

I remember Scelzi last year couldn't get down the track. Zippy didn't forget how to tune, and Scelzi didn't forget how to drive. Stuff just kept happening.

I hope Morgan and crew gets it figured out. I'm glad Melanie made the show tho...:)

Time to switch again,hehe

Thats funny . My question would be , is this new guy to the Lucas car 20% or 25% fired ? Is there a return policy in place ? I was an idiot to think all the other things I thought before . I see the results now and what a difference . I had no idea what it took to run a team . At least he is in fact doing it , I guess .

I know I am going to hear some people saying it will take some time , that was my point before . It does take time , approximately 5 events in my estimation . That 5th event could be like the last supper for the crew chief though .

So seen as how Morgan said william and I had a handle on how things really are , I will ask just this . Please keep this crew chief for the rest of the year .

Geez give them a break guy's it will take a few races and some testing , the results will come soon enough! :rolleyes:

Mel did well with the new arangement it takes a while to change things around. :cool:

I always get a kick out of everyone saying "give it time" immediately following a quick crew chief change :rolleyes:

i think it stinks when one team takes another teams crew. yeah i kmow its only business but it still stinks. If Morgan starts winning some rounds and Mel's performance starts falling off, i honestly dont know how the people involved can look Melanie in the face. Just Look at J.R. Todd, Since his crewchief has gone, he has nowhere near the car he once had. Of course It's both Melanie's and J.R. 's fault for not having parents who are loaded !! :p

Who's the team lead driver? Mel, with more experience, or Moegan, with his connection?

If most of you thought like I did, then who should have the better pipe, tune up, etc...??? He'll come around- just more time.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back