rumor mill spins again ... (1 Viewer)

this is one of those he heard from the sister of a nurse at her doctors office that heard it from.....well you know the drill but everyone swears it's a done deal.

Anyway, the rumor is that Todd Smith is going to Britney's car next year. Probably as good as any other rumor or thought.

I understand why you'd say something like this, as you are a big Capps fan. However, Uncle Frank is running his last race in TAFC!! Hell, if I had the cash to book a flight, I would fly the 18 hours in a jiffy just for that alone. And why not go support Capps end the season on a high? :/

The voice of reason. ^
I know you're right. I should go and be a fan. But arrrggghhh I am so bitter on the way things turned out, enough to cancel the trip. I take this stuff waaay too serious I guess. I'll be at the Winters tho.

Who's going to be running the Jr. Dragster program for the Hood Children? And whom is their Aunt Court dating?:confused:

Is that the free clinic advice again..........:)

I've got the inside track on information but I can't tell you who it's from...but I know somebody important and they told me. If I told you who you'd know the name and realize the accurracy but then I'd have to put out a contract on your bicycle

With regards to Dixon, we need him out there. I'm not being pessimistic but it's pretty late in the year for a company(s) to not have committed for '14 by now. Certainly doesn't mean it can't or won't happen, I was just hoping to have heard something by now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back