New Comp Plus Rumor (1 Viewer)

more emphasis on Q 1,2,or 3 this year than has been for years. 1st rnds this year are going to be brutal.
with all the shifting around lately, i think this car is the only real addition to the full time tour.
should be 11 at every race. 12 or 13 with billy torr. and/or d. foley in the mix.

I’m just ready for the season to get fired up. My wife and I are going to the Phoenix race.

https://www.facebook.com/TeamJFR/. Sorry it is fron facebook. Montana Brand Tools and Rocky Mountain Twist are returning as primary sponsor for Austin Prock’s Top Fuel dragster in the 2022 NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series season! Montana Brand/Rocky Mountain Twist first joined JFR in 2019 as Prock’s primary sponsor when he won his first career NHRA national event at the #NorthwestNats and finished the season as the NHRA’s Rookie of the Year winning the Automobile Club of Southern California Road to the Future Award. In 2022, the Montana Brand / Rocky Mountain Twist dragster will be led by co-crew chiefs Joe Barlam and Rahn Tobler.

Great news that Montana Brand is back on board in NHRA Drag racing.

But I'm really surprised Tobler is jumping back in to the frying pan of running the full tour. I guess "spending more time with the family" always seems to get old after about 5 minutes.

I've already forgotten who tuned this car way back in 2019.

Great news that Montana Brand is back on board in NHRA Drag racing.

But I'm really surprised Tobler is jumping back in to the frying pan of running the full tour. I guess "spending more time with the family" always seems to get old after about 5 minutes.

I've already forgotten who tuned this car way back in 2019.
Mike Green

Sometimes its just needing that year off to recharge the batteries so to speak. Others may find out they go crazy sitting at home being retired and jump back into working. I know that happened sort of during the lockdown in 2020 when I was furloughed from work, after about six weeks I was going crazy. And I'm sure this is about as "cushy" as it gets as far as a crew chief job.

more emphasis on Q 1,2,or 3 this year than has been for years. 1st rnds this year are going to be brutal.
with all the shifting around lately, i think this car is the only real addition to the full time tour.
should be 11 at every race. 12 or 13 with billy torr. and/or d. foley in the mix.
Hart will be an addition too. Even though he won 2 races people forget that he didn't run every race last year. This will be his first year as a full timer.

And it sounds like Foley is trying to run full time too. Based on what I've read, sounds like he's got funding lined up for around 2/3 of the races, and is gonna run the first 3 or 4 to try and show off and bring in somebody (or multiple somebodys) that can fill in the gaps

As I have said before, money talks and bull**** walks.

Hart will be an addition too. Even though he won 2 races people forget that he didn't run every race last year. This will be his first year as a full timer.

And it sounds like Foley is trying to run full time too. Based on what I've read, sounds like he's got funding lined up for around 2/3 of the races, and is gonna run the first 3 or 4 to try and show off and bring in somebody (or multiple somebodys) that can fill in the gaps
thanks spence, forgot about josh. funny, i've got him in my PWT for winters.

thanks spence, forgot about josh. funny, i've got him in my PWT for winters.
Don’t forget about Tony Schumacher too. Laughlin plans to run half the races. Krista Baldwin is planning to run a few more too.

TF: force(2) ... kalitta(2) ... ant ... justin ... torrence ... clay ... schu ... josh ... scrappers ... leah

FC: force(2) ... jr ... ron capps ... wilk ... alexis ... cruz ... matt hagan ... jim campbell .... bob tasca ... paul lee?

about as healthy as it's been in a few years i think
You can add Haddock's cars to that list. Might not be competitive but I don't remember them missing a race in a few years

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back