RUMOR MILL - CREW CHIEF CAROUSEL WILL BEGIN TURNING AFTER POMONA (1 Viewer)

Lynsi has commented numerous times this year that they absolutely do not plan on ever going nationwide. They believe they can be more competitive by not going nationwide. They currently have 381 locations in 7 states. The furthest east is Texas. 263 of the locations are in California. She has said their growth is very conservative for various reasons with the biggest reason being They are not willing to ever franchise the business.

Tough year for the Kalitta team. JR 8th in FC, S.Langdon 9th in TF and Doug 10th. Do you think AJ and Connie will give it another year ?

AJ has typically gone in and converted a team over to his combo, then leave them the notebook when he is finished. It's not as easy to try to polish a turd that someone else threw together.
Everything I read during the season seemed to indicated that AJ got everything he needed to make it work at Kallita. I could be wrong

AJ has typically gone in and converted a team over to his combo, then leave them the notebook when he is finished. It's not as easy to try to polish a turd that someone else threw together.
Everything I read during the season seemed to indicated that AJ got everything he needed to make it work at Kallita. I could be wrong

kalitta dragster/s ran so strong for so many years......it's definitely a head scratcher what has happened last couple of years......langdon's car looked
strong earlier this year; i thought he was a win waiting to happen, but never enough consistency. hope they can work thru things in off season......all (3) teams.

I guess it’s like other sports with single elimination. Lose one key round in the countdown and you’re done. It seemed somewhat wrong that the season he had couldn’t produce the championship but hey, that’s the system.

...Brooks & Okuhara to Tasca
I wasn’t all that excited for Tasca when I heard Okuhara was replacing Neff (he’s always lacked consistency for mine) but hearing AB is going with him is not a good thing. Always felt he’s been underrated and not been given a long enough go at anything. Still, losing Neff is going to hurt.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back