Comp plus rumor.. (1 Viewer)

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but why point out “race with one of the multi-car teams in existence” if Butner, Line, Jeg or Beckman are returning to the team they left. Everyone would assume that. This says not top fuel. Has Tony Schumacher ever expressed interest in funny car?

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but why point out “race with one of the multi-car teams in existence” if Butner, Line, Jeg or Beckman are returning to the team they left. Everyone would assume that. This says not top fuel. Has Tony Schumacher ever expressed interest in funny car?
ahhhh right "not top fuel"....I think thats a hint that it IS a TF driver, but won't be running TF....just my opinion. TS said he wanted to drive a FC in the past

Is it too late to change my bet? I been thinking about the 3 clues:
1: Former world champion - Tony Schumacher
2: Not Top Fuel - Tony Schumacher
3: Multi car team - Don Schumacher Racing
A clue that wasn't included in the article was that Tony had expressed an interest in Funny Cars in the past.
Hmmmmm!

Tanner Gray?
He's been doing OK in the roundy pounders. Finished 14th overall in last year's Camping World Truck series. Manages to get his name mentioned once in a while on TV. Getting a lot more seat time per race than 25 or so seconds per race he got in PS.

He's been doing OK in the roundy pounders. Finished 14th overall in last year's Camping World Truck series. Manages to get his name mentioned once in a while on TV. Getting a lot more seat time per race than 25 or so seconds per race he got in PS.
Well that's a given. The amount of seat time in drag racing vs. round round isn't really a discussion, apples and oranges. IMO anyway, lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back