Scelzi Returing Next Year? (1 Viewer)

Scelzi's weight may be close to Gray's since Johnny is a little bit bigger build. Gray would probably fund the deal for the races he drives while leaving Scelzi's signage all/somewhat intact. That would make the deal a lot easier to find funding for. Johnny could pull a roll out of his pocket to fund the whole deal if he wanted/needed to. For that matter he could buy NHRA and NASCAR if he wanted to.

Scelzi's weight may be close to Gray's since Johnny is a little bit bigger build. Gray would probably fund the deal for the races he drives while leaving Scelzi's signage all/somewhat intact. That would make the deal a lot easier to find funding for. Johnny could pull a roll out of his pocket to fund the whole deal if he wanted/needed to. For that matter he could buy NHRA and NASCAR if he wanted to.

Johnny isnt big,scelzi has him beat bigtime. Looks like a beer gut lol. But im sure he could go ona diet and lose it.

the full article mentions car in question is a race winning car and i'm not
sure when this car won last, but i could see gary running a few
races in the Headmobile.

Eight posts on the potential driver for the Gray car and NO mention of Skuza yet???? What's happening to the mater???:D

Eight posts on the potential driver for the Gray car and NO mention of Skuza yet???? What's happening to the mater???:D

Or Bazemore!!

Let's not forget K C Spurlock....

I throw Pat Austin into the hat, but I'd like to see Scelzi again. There's far too many race-ready drivers and too few seats. This list could go on for days about who misses who. PS...Scelzi fits the alky reference too you know :)

You obviously haven't been here in quite awhile Terry.
Nope, I've been here, Joe. Just not posting a lot, since I'm usually perusing the mater on my phone, and I don't like the phone keyboard! But I still manage to get my pick the winners entries in so I can watch myself sink further and further in the standings each week! Man, I suck at that game!

I think they should put a new up and coming driver in....ya know someone like me:)

I say Don should be Scelzi back in that seat or Leah Pruett would be a great pick. Even Bazemore, but I know personally it has to be a sweetheart deal and it is about much more than $.

That's the beauty of drag racing. It's not solely a young person's sport. I like all the "seasoned" drivers. I want to see the Ace, the Beard, Big Daddy....bring 'em all back!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back