Who's driving Schumacher's Funny Cars next year? (1 Viewer)

Now how silly would that look to have our 2006 Funny Car World Champion driving a rail job next season........................:eek:

Shoe will come out of retirement:

Cool - that'd be something I'd love to see... I'd miss the smell of Brut when they fire it up though (unless they move that sponsorship to another car). I wouldn't miss the smell of Brut everywhere else and being accosted by the Brut girls if they do leave. It'd be a great tribute/ego trip too.

Scelzi back in a Dragster............No Chance. Anyone remember why he got out of them in the first place?

Capps to leave for TF.....What????????? Where will he find a better situation than he has now?

AJ And Gary going to start a new team......What????? AJ is a very good businessman. I am pretty sure he makes more than minimum wage, and he sells parts to DSR for 6 Nitro teams. What do you think it would take to walk away from that deal?

On the Truth-O-Meter this rates less than ZERO!

Alan

Holy crap! :eek: And we have it in writing! :D

Last year I was way happy when Gary won, but realy wanted to see Ronnie get his first championship. He is like the People's Champion... No, not that "People's Champion", If you smell what I'm cookin'

And no, I don't watch wrestling, unless you count that episode a couple of years ago between 'Zilla and Millican

I think Capps and Prudhomme will reunite some day.
next year? year after?
don't know either of them, they just seemed like a perfect
driver/owner combo.

Nope I'm gonna drive for him. Shhhhh don't wake me from my dream

Last year I was way happy when Gary won, but realy wanted to see Ronnie get his first championship. He is like the People's Champion... No, not that "People's Champion", If you smell what I'm cookin'

And no, I don't watch wrestling, unless you count that episode a couple of years ago between 'Zilla and Millican

You must watch wrestlin' if you know who the People's champion is. haha!
I will admit I used to watch WWF/WWE right up until The Rock and Stone Cold left. I don't understand how they get viewers and fans that go to the events with the crap they are putting out now, what a joke!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back