Driver Switch at DSR? (2 Viewers)

JL

Nitro Member
From Comp Plus, says that Cory Mac could be out in favor of Spencer Massey... Hmmm. I dunno, I could see it only if Cory was going to run a third Al-Anabi car...

A DSR DRIVER SWITCH?

Cory has been pretty vocal about retiring in the next couple of years. I dont see Don giving the seat to Spencer for any other reason

didn't Cory bring the FRAM money. I can't see DSR breaking up one of the best teams in T/F right now. . .. But then again, they kicked Bazemore to the curb for Beckman's money!

I can see Cory retiring after such a successful season....Spencer would be a great replacement. Guess we'll see how this all plays out.

I thought i heard in an interview Cory wasnt sure if he is ready to retire yet,i sure hope not really like Cory and a real good driver. Would like to see Spencer back out there tho too.

I thaught the rumor was Gene Snow was bying all of the Snakes stuff for Spencer to drive.

Paul, you didn't keep up with that rumour. Gene Snow has responded to it by stating he was NOT interested in going TF racing again, but he did look at what Don Prudhomme had left of his TF stuff and said it was nothing he was interested in or something to that effect. Spencer Massey is gonna have to find another owner to put him back in an NHRA top fueler.

I think Spencer (along with a growing list of others) will get a ride with someone when they find some cash.I know of one driver that is in an a-fuel car..part time...that will be in a t/f next year. He has told me that the car owner was only interested in the Cash....if you have it or can get it,you have a ride.And thats whats going to happen.Car owner said something like if we have the cash at least we can feed out addiction a little longer.

I think Spencer (along with a growing list of others) will get a ride with someone when they find some cash.I know of one driver that is in an a-fuel car..part time...that will be in a t/f next year. He has told me that the car owner was only interested in the Cash....if you have it or can get it,you have a ride.And thats whats going to happen.Car owner said something like if we have the cash at least we can feed out addiction a little longer.

Hi...I'm Drag Racing... Nice to meet you Milt....;)

I seem to remember Bazemore kicking himself to the curb...
ohnonotthisagain.jpg

Someone refresh my foggy memory. What was the reasoning used in asking Scotty and Whit to leave :confused:

Someone refresh my foggy memory. What was the reasoning used in asking Scotty and Whit to leave :confused:

Before they were fired The Don tried to squash the rumors that they were being fired. :D

Oh, and I don't think The Don is getting rid of Cory Mac. Unlike Twit and Snotty, he's a team player and doesn't put his foot in his mouth and act like a jerk.

........Oh, and I don't think The Don is getting rid of Cory Mac. Unlike Twit and Snotty, he's a team player and doesn't put his foot in his mouth and act like a jerk.

jeez sam i hope you're rite, acting like a jerk with foot in mouth
will get you nowhere :eek:.........especially not on anyone's team :rolleyes:

sam, where the basis of your opinions come from we may never know :eek:

Last edited:
Before they were fired The Don tried to squash the rumors that they were being fired. :D

Oh, and I don't think The Don is getting rid of Cory Mac. Unlike Twit and Snotty, he's a team player and doesn't put his foot in his mouth and act like a jerk.

I cant see the Don getting rid of Cory,unless he wants to retire but i doubt it. Cory is a awesome driver,if Don loses him,his loss.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back