RUMOR MILL - SINGLE CAR TF TEAM EXPANDING TO INCLUDE FUNNY CAR? (1 Viewer)

Maynard Family. Brian, Tony, and Kevin were mentioning a bunch of rumors on the podcast. Tony mentioned the Maynard's.

But then on the Power Hour, Lee said that he heard that there were two teams looking to go that way.

Maynard Family. Brian, Tony, and Kevin were mentioning a bunch of rumors on the podcast. Tony mentioned the Maynard's.

But then on the Power Hour, Lee said that he heard that there were two teams looking to go that way.
Josh Hart had mentioned it previously this year to the potential of adding a FC at some point. However I’m sure this rumor is the Maynard family.

Have there been more than 1-2 teams in the last 25 years that were successful with one dragster and one fc? This arrangement never seems to go that well for one car or the other. Don’t get me wrong it’s always great to see more cars in the field and it ain’t my money being spent but this almost never seems to go well. I never understood why teams don’t just stick with two of the same class. Maybe there’s some good reasons. Correct me if I’m wrong. Idk.

I'm thinking Salinas. Didn't he once say he wanted to try all aspects of drag racing? He's already an accomplished Top Fuel and Pro Mod driver.
One of his daughters, Jasmine, is in a Top Alcohol dragster and I bet she's being groomed to take Daddy's place in Top Fuel if or when he moves to Funny Car.

Valid thought. Jasmine has made passes in the TF car. I am not sure if she has completed her license upgrade yet. They have said that she would be moving up. Mike moving over to FC is a viable thought.

Valid thought. Jasmine has made passes in the TF car. I am not sure if she has completed her license upgrade yet. They have said that she would be moving up. Mike moving over to FC is a viable thought.
I think he is more interested in racing against his daughter(s) more than anything else. He was supposed to jump on a bike the Monday after Vegas but not sure if it happened.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back