CompPlus rumor: possible 3rd Kalitta FC (1 Viewer)

Jim O posted on FB this morning that there is only ONE driver for the Patron FC, and that's Alexis. I guess that answers the question regarding a fill in.

I figured it would be fairly obvious that only she would drive since its her car and she is the sponsor. Its a 100% her call. Get well Alexis and hope to see you back soon. These injuries can take years to heal but not necessarily stop you from doing what you want.

Well it's a Kalitta car, she funds the ride. But again, no points if she's not in it, so they don't need to put someone else in it. Doesn't mean they won't.

Don't forget as far as other drivers, there is another Kalitta. I've always understood that Conrad's oldest grandson, Corey, will be in a car. Don't know where than plan sits now, but the way I understood, it was pending college graduation....much like Connie did with his son finishing High School.
Who knows; maybe he has changed his mind, or already ran testing passes. To have him in the DHL Car would be a huge moment for that team and family. That's why I said the Paul Lee thing was kind of unexpected....if anything I thought Corey would be announced. Who knows though..not me!

3 FCs for Conrad. Do think he can afford it ? WOW Think about the money that dude has spent in drag racing over the years . Also shoe,budstein ,prudomme and many others. . Its quite an addiction.

Alexis is paying Connie to manage her car so its not costing him a dollar. Its a 100% her deal and only Alexis has the say who drives the car. I'm sure Paul Lee has the same deal except his is part time.

Alexis is paying Connie to manage her car so its not costing him a dollar. Its a 100% her deal and only Alexis has the say who drives the car. I'm sure Paul Lee has the same deal except his is part time.
I'm sure Alexis or her papa has more money than Paull Lee.. I was only kidding about Conrad affording another car. He has correct change if you know what I be sayin.....

I'm sure Alexis or her papa has more money than Paull Lee.. I was only kidding about Conrad affording another car. He has correct change if you know what I be sayin.....

lol.. Yeah, Connie isn't hurting. His Airline's fuel bill in a month is probably more than he spends in racing all cars for the year.

Paul was supposed to debut the 3rd Kalitta FC this weekend with Todd Smith calling the shots, but I see they are not on the entry list.

Uh oh, Force is going to be talking about all the money Kalitta has. Seems like he is obsessed with Kalitta and Schumacher's money. Brought it up again in an interview during last week's race. I don't think his team's are on food stamps!

Last edited:
Uh oh, Force is going to be talking about all the money Kalitta has. Seems like he is obsessed with Kalitta and Schumacher's money. Brought it up again in an interview during last week's race. I don't think his team's are on food stamps!
As well as Force has done in racing, I do not believe he has anywhere near the cubic dollars that Kalitta Air/racing or Schumacher Electric/racing have available.

Force has been impressive to actually make money racing, my guess is that neither Kalitta nor Schumacher actually make much (if any) profit racing. Like Force they do it in large part because of passion/addiction, but they bring a wheelbarrow of cash from other sources. Force is just a little envious because the others have resources to balance or support the ebb and flow of drag racing cash flow. The sport would have a huge void if we lost any one of them.

How about Jeff Arend!
Connie thought enough of him to put him in the seat after Scott's unfortunate passing!

Unforeseen circumstances, look for them in Dallas,
Alan
Saw him today on the entry lists for the last three races with a Camry body.

Also the last two races look strong for Funny Car with 22 entered for each. Same players at both Vegas and Pomona. Last qualifying session could actually be exciting at both.

Saw him today on the entry lists for the last three races with a Camry body.

Also the last two races look strong for Funny Car with 22 entered for each. Same players at both Vegas and Pomona. Last qualifying session could actually be exciting at both.
Yes, I was told on FB, it's Dallas for the debut!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back