LEAH PRITCHETT HAS A RIDE FOR 2016? (2 Viewers)

My first thought was BVjr. Pretty sure he could have a 3rd team ready to go pretty quick. He has most of, if not everything needed for a 3rd team.

Torrence has to be the Ride. I can't see BVR dropping either LD or DC , and there isn't a whole lot of other rides out there. Maybe the DSR ride that Massey vacated ? But I think the DSR drive is a long shot.

Torrence for sure. Her husband Gary works over in that camp - that might be an 'in'. That, and Leah knows how to market herself very well, so you can be sure she'll be actively seeking $$ to bring to the table.
Pretty sure there was a rumour that DSR has another female driver (Ashley Sanford) lined up for the Battery Extender car (I could be wrong).
If she ended up at BVR, it wouldn't be at the expense of LD or DC.
Still, I think it's a shame that another privateer team has parked up. The Dotes looked like they had some real nice equipment.

My first thought was BVjr. Pretty sure he could have a 3rd team ready to go pretty quick. He has most of, if not everything needed for a 3rd team.
Wasn't there an interview with BV on one of the online magazine sites earlier this fall that indicated he was contemplating retirement completely? Based on that, would he really be considering going in the complete opposite direction and adding a 3rd car?

Or, was that just BV venting over his personal frustration with the sanctioning body? :rolleyes:

My very limited understanding of the situation with the Battery Extender car at DSR is whoever shows up with the check first gets the ride. Mia Tedesco licensed in that car after Vegas 2, and as far as I know, Ashley Sanford has not upgraded her license yet. I wouldn't rule anybody out of that ride, including Shawn Langdon or Leah Pritchett. It will be interesting to see who shows up in that car at pre-season testing.

Makes sense they'd run Billy's car full time, to the extent they were even interested in sponsorship maybe Leah could play an active role in sponsor marketing for both teams in addition to driving.

Pennzoil = Gumout. Same parent company = Shell. Leah has a "marketing agreement" with Gumout. There is no surprise "the Don" got all of the $$$ from Shell. The only question is does that include Leah? If not, how could she drive for another car owner who uses another brand of oil while she has a marketing agreement with Shell? If Leah is going to drive for "the Don" she and Don would be walking on eggSHELLs to keep from angering DOTE fans and others who would frown on "stealing" DOTE's sponsor. Shawn and other males may be great drivers but so is Leah and she has a great smile to boot!

Pennzoil = Gumout. Same parent company = Shell. Leah has a "marketing agreement" with Gumout. There is no surprise "the Don" got all of the $$$ from Shell. The only question is does that include Leah? If not, how could she drive for another car owner who uses another brand of oil while she has a marketing agreement with Shell? If Leah is going to drive for "the Don" she and Don would be walking on eggSHELLs to keep from angering DOTE fans and others who would frown on "stealing" DOTE's sponsor. Shawn and other males may be great drivers but so is Leah and she has a great smile to boot!

maybe it was Dote that parked the car because they got tired of not having funding for all the races they ran.. Gumout only covered some of the races they ran... and that left Leah with some Gumout money to take elswhere...

My very limited understanding of the situation with the Battery Extender car at DSR is whoever shows up with the check first gets the ride. Mia Tedesco licensed in that car after Vegas 2, and as far as I know, Ashley Sanford has not upgraded her license yet. I wouldn't rule anybody out of that ride, including Shawn Langdon or Leah Pritchett. It will be interesting to see who shows up in that car at pre-season testing.

People keep talking about Ashley Sanford going to DSR. Where are you getting that from? She really hasn't done anything in TAD except go to the semi finals once at the 2014 Fall Vegas race.

People keep talking about Ashley Sanford going to DSR. Where are you getting that from? She really hasn't done anything in TAD except go to the semi finals once at the 2014 Fall Vegas race.
I think that is coming from a release earlier this year that outlined her TAD run as a precursor for a move to TF.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back