Leah Pritchett deal? (1 Viewer)

Agreed Paul! I buy from NHRA sponsors whenever possible .... no idea why someone who likes NHRA would be stupid enough to come on an NHRA board and dis a likely new sponsor.

Turn on at least 10% of your brain and think that out .... did you provide any useful information Bob?

Yeah, just saw the Comp Plus post. So far it's only Seattle and Brainerd. I just hope for the car count's sake NHRA doesn't try to poach this sponsor too. This is a MAJOR brand coming in, good on Leah and DSR for getting them to the table.

I'm surprised that they chose Brainard instead of Indy, being that Indy will be on FOX's main network. Hopefully it works out to a full deal next year, and then another team pulls in Dominos, then another team pulls in PizzaHut, before you know it, we have Pizza Wars.:p

I read that the CEO is from Indiana, and he visited Shoe's shop in Indy, seems like a no brainer to be on board for Indy, but no matter what, this is great news.

Could be testing the waters first, with Indy in mind if they decide to go forward. Maybe they should do something like Jimmy Johns does with Kevin Harvick in NASCAR. They give 50% discount on Monday if Kevin finishes in top 5 on Sunday. Give some kind of discount if Leah makes it to the finals. They already have a deal give you 40% off the day after a grand Slam in MLB.

I'm surprised that they chose Brainard

Not saying this has anything to do with it but.... As mentioned on the first page, Papa John's is the official pizza of BIR. They have a couple stands, and they also come out to the ZOO and sell it by the slice or entire pizzas, 24 hours a day. If you want pizza at 3AM, Papa Johns is always open.

Big Lou's Pizza in San Antonio beats them all, you can get a pizza that's up to 62" in diameter, also Big Lou's Hamburger, and BBQ where you can get a 4 1/2 pound hamburger.

It's not about the pizza... it's about supporting those who support the sport. When I have a choice between a sponsor and non-sponsor, that's what I do; and this weekend I'll order up some Papa Johns while we watch the race!

Think about it like this: if it turns out to be good ROI, they may step up to a full season deal. I for one want to see more teams out there!

.........Think about it like this: if it turns out to be good ROI, they may step up to a full season deal. I for one want to see more teams out there!

a non-automotive based sponsor no less, same or similar to deals jim dunn is able to attract.......hey, if you could have
one sponsor who wants to go 24 races but can't commit more than a year at a time? or have 12 sponsors that want 2 race deals
and also can not commit to more than a year, i'll take the 12 sponsors all day long; will take the odds that 1 out of 12 or more will
see potential past one year or two races in one year.

please.....bigger, bolder, get logo to POP on the side of dragster.....IMO the only photo i've seen of it yet is weak......you can do better.
......(logo) + PAPA JOHNS down 2/3 the side.....1/3 left for other dsr contributors.
black background with red/white large copy......read a 1/4 mile away.......ok, 1000' :rolleyes:

Not saying this has anything to do with it but.... As mentioned on the first page, Papa John's is the official pizza of BIR. They have a couple stands, and they also come out to the ZOO and sell it by the slice or entire pizzas, 24 hours a day. If you want pizza at 3AM, Papa Johns is always open.

This^

"Who's your PAPA!?".......they will feed me @ BIR, prolly' @ odd hours of day :D

And this^

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back