Leah Pritchett (1 Viewer)

would expect and hope this trend continues at upcoming events......quakerstate, fireade and leah......ummmm, let me think about this for about 1 second......yes, you can drive my car :)

I'm a fan of Leah's, still bummed Fireade didn't renew with Larry. Just too many racers chasing too few dollars...

Guger is still employed to liquidate the equipment, so BVR still has a tuner. I doubt most of the crew members are employed elsewhere, so it's money for them. Also, Bob had to know he had this commitment to fulfill, so he may have kept a skeleton crew on retainer for this last race.

I don't see a 5 race deal expanding into enough money to buy an entire team and add more races. But hey, you never know...

if QS wants to maintain a relationship with Leah Pruett, i would take a .02 guess they've probably got at least two
very interested groups talking to them already. hope there's a future for both.

Anyone else here on the show today them mention Leah was gonna be in a DSR car at Atlanta?

Which car or 4th car?

I think it's funny that there wasn't even a quote from Bob Vandergriff in that entire article! You think he would at least have something to say, oh well!
What a stupid thing to say. It wasn't an article it was a "Rumor Mill" rumor.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back