Leah Pritchett deal? (1 Viewer)

I agree, Good Call !!! Maybe some other pizza place? Subway? They are still trying to clean up their image after the Jared fiasco.

for whatever it's worth, Papa Johns is the 'in-track' pizza vendor @ BIR, now only 3 weeks away.

When she was in the booth at Sonoma, Dave asked if they could have some pizza at Seattle and she was something about as long as it has better ingredients.

I was thinking Papa John's because they advertise "better ingredients".

Yeah they say better ingredients but after consumer agency checked their claim they use the same ingredients that all other chain pizza joints use!
He pays so much to be one of the official sponsors of the NFL I wouldn't rely on that money being beyond one season.
Fox show is so sped up limiting the sponsors exposure won't help their cause either!
What ESPN was offering for free on ESPN 3 they want to charge you 100 bucks!

Bob, I don't think anyone doubts there are a zillion "joints" across the country that can make better pizza than a chain. Hell, my ex wife made a pizza better than any chain I've had, but, she couldn't sponsor a fuel car. If she could, we'd still be married...:D And, whether it's one race, one season, or whatever, it's always better than not at all.

Bob, I don't think anyone doubts there are a zillion "joints" across the country that can make better pizza than a chain. Hell, my ex wife made a pizza better than any chain I've had, but, she couldn't sponsor a fuel car. If she could, we'd still be married...:D And, whether it's one race, one season, or whatever, it's always better than not at all.

It's all good Nunz, I avoid almost all food chain franchises there are so many other options, but if I do, I would consider Papa just to support Leah in her quest.

Wikileaks of nitro racing pr.

If it is indeed PJ, that would be fine. Finally, a sponsor that the average con$umer can patronize often and regularly. Normally I make my own pizzas and PJ's is waaaaay across town for me, but if they do sponsor her, I will go buy from them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back