Crew Chief Change?? (1 Viewer)

Why not just wait until the change is made..to post the news? So you can eliminate the unsubstantiated..

LOL...oh yea Ray..I forgot.
Can you tell I get trapped into those Paris breaking news stories?? :rolleyes: :D Hold on............ We are getting word Paris just passed gas..................... Yes it has been confirmed by TMZ.com Paris has just blown a squeeker... You heard it here first, to repeat, Paris Hilton, the party girl for hire, has just blah, blah, CLICK!!! :D

Last edited:
I have a hunch as to who it's going to be. Let's see if my hunch is correct. :rolleyes:

Sam - you know we all trust you, but we're gonna have to figure out a way to make sure that we can verify that "I told you so!"

Seal your prediction in a mayo jar and send it to Ray. He can hide it in his truck until the announcement. We can trust Ray . . . right? - :D

That's funny Jim... :D And no!! :eek:
I was thinking of a PM to someone with a timestamp on it, instead of I know, I know... :rolleyes:

Thanks for thinking about me though... It will help through the heat wave and relentless sanding I got going on... Someday soon... :p

I know precisely whom is being discussed and once the announcement has been made public, I'll verify that it was exactly the person/persons/team/group/animal/mineral/vegetable I was alluding to??

My neighbor who used to live near a drag strip that's since been closed told me his cousin's pastor's wife was positive they were speaking about . . .

. . .I'll tell you after the press conference and I guarantee it will be . . .

. . .I just can't identify the principals involved yet for obvious reasons.

:cool::D:cool::eek:

I know precisely whom is being discussed and once the announcement has been made public, I'll verify that it was exactly the person/persons/team/group/animal/mineral/vegetable I was alluding to??

My neighbor who used to live near a drag strip that's since been closed told me his cousin's pastor's wife was positive they were speaking about . . .

I heard the same exact thing, How shocking !!! LOL

Seal your prediction in a mayo jar and send it to Ray. He can hide it in his truck until the announcement. We can trust Ray . . . right? - :D

The only problem with that is, that in two weeks, Ray will have sanded theough the mayo jar AND the prediction...:D

Are you sure Bobby? 'Cause I heard.......

The only problem with that is, that in two weeks, Ray will have sanded theough the mayo jar AND the prediction...:D
You know what confucious say about wisea$$?? Neither do I, but I'm sure it's not a good thing... :eek: I'd love to tell you that it is now the size of a 74 Datsun pick up, I've sanded so much... :D But it is still as big as it ever was... :eek:
Gotta Go- coffee runs...

And look up the big words next time there theo...

Actually, CompPlus never said this was about the NHRA, AND Dale Jr. is expected to announce his move to Hendrick Motorsports. I saw on ESPN that his crew chief may or may not go with him...

You're welcome.

Dale Jr is going NHRA and Has always wanted to be a crew chief. DSR is trying to place him with CAPPS so he can help Ron with his dirt track racing on off weekend.:)

Why not just wait until the change is made..to post the news? So you can eliminate the unsubstantiated..

I am constantly on the look out for juicy rumors, because Ray's posts are a constant source of entertainment.

BTW, Ray, what exactly is Stockton putting in your water up there???:D

I am constantly on the look out for juicy rumors, because Ray's posts are a constant source of entertainment.

BTW, Ray, what exactly is Stockton putting in your water up there???
It's all the CRAP their not taking out that has me concerned... :D That's probably what is happening to me... :eek: Oh and the lacquer thinner fumes... :p Just remember, the delta runs DOWN to you next... :D

Actually, CompPlus never said this was about the NHRA, AND Dale Jr. is expected to announce his move to Hendrick Motorsports. I saw on ESPN that his crew chief may or may not go with him...

You're welcome.

Then what is CompPlus doing reporting on NASCAR on a Drag Racing website? :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back