Crew Chief Change?? (1 Viewer)

just a guess, but maybe it is someone who has had a lot of dnq's lately.

Wow, Suzie! Thanks for enlightening us! Lots of DNQs could be just about any crew chief right now---can't you use your secret Kalitta connections and come up with anything more concrete for us?

I don't know anything...........the Kalitta crystal ball is very cloudy!!!!!!!!

Where is the Great Carnac when you need him?

I heard from a reliable source that there is actually 3 of them that got the can. Kenny couldnt stand Tim and Kim not getting the Bud Prince in the show so he let them go, and then Force was so pissed Hight didnt make it he let Jimmy Prock go. Thats just what I heard though, so who knows. I think that was Don Schumacher's dream last night.

IMPORTANT CREWCHIEF UPDATE FROM THE NEBRASKA CORNFIELD:
Suzie's crystal ball told me who it is but I was forced to keep quiet. However, the news from the crystal ball has been sealed in a mayo jar and sent DHL next day to Ray Ghio. Now back to your regularly scheduled hourly Dale Jr. press conference.

Let's do some detective work:rolleyes:.........who was testing on Monday with missing personnel?:eek:

Okay People, here's the honest truth, my grandsons KJ and DM told me over coffee this morning...

John fired Austin and Bernie and Prock... Guido will oversee the entire JFR operation... he's hired some guy named Jimmy to tune Roberts car, a Canadian and some cat from Chicago to oversee the Boss car... and he's fired the driver of the "High Mileage" car because he can't get the job done...
more later as things become clear as mud...

From what I hear- you guys are going to have to eat a big mess of crow when this comes out..................

I didn't even post to this but it was completely differant than what I was thinking..:eek:..Pass the crow please :D

Why not just wait until the change is made..to post the news? So you can eliminate the unsubstantiated..
Alan Loder
I THINK David was talking about the rumor and not you posting it BTW- ;) Now that I cleared that up, I can concentrate on making sure my sanding strokes are uniform and consistant... :D That has really thrown me off this morning thinking about it... :p

BACK TO WORK!!
Gawd it's hot here... :(

Sanding strokes?

and no, I'm not going to change my pick the winner 5....

But now I'm going to have to Root for Morgan also:eek:

Ennis, Mont. ferever:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back