The John Force hate - I just don't get it. :/ (1 Viewer)

Actually for your damn information, I DO like it when team cars race heads up. It's just that I also know this is a business, and if one team car has to "take one for the team" and dive, I understand and don't get all bent out of shape like some people here. :rolleyes:

Sam, don't let them get to you. They are Force haters and will always see things negatively when it comes to Force racing a teammate. I just hope that when Courtney gets her first win, that it is against anyone but a Force car!!!! Because you know that these people will say it was a dive to let her win her 1st race. :rolleyes:

Yeah Sam, Lynn has some Kool aid for you. Sip it slow.

I hate to break it to ya sweety, but I am more likely to root for an "underdog" even when they race Force. I can't tell you how many times I rooted for Bode or Arend when they face Force. And I used " " around underdog because I don't really look at Bob or Jeff as "underdogs". They have the capability to win any time. You guys really need to get over yourselves!!!

What happened in Brainerd 2009? Exactly, they raced heads up when Cruz needed the round win, try again.

What about Vegas Oct. 07' when Cruz smoked the tires to let Tony win? I believe Cruz even said that he "manulipated" the outcome to let Tony win because he was chasing the championship that year.

Sam, don't let them get to you. They are Force haters and will always see things negatively when it comes to Force racing a teammate. I just hope that when Courtney gets her first win, that it is against anyone but a Force car!!!! Because you know that these people will say it was a dive to let her win her 1st race. :rolleyes:

I hope you are right, because we all remember Ashley's first win. :rolleyes:

What about Vegas Oct. 07' when Cruz smoked the tires to let Tony win? I believe Cruz even said that he "manulipated" the outcome to let Tony win because he was chasing the championship that year.

Really, where's the quote? I don't remember the outrage like Indy 09. It must not have been obvious like some of the JFR dives. I realize dives will happen, just don't make it obvious and then deny anything ever happened. There's plenty of ways to throw a race without making it obvious. Or better yet, just race heads up and let the best team win. :eek:

I know I am beating a dead horse, but I am off today and I have my cleaners at my house so I am bored to tears while they work. :D

I realize dives will happen, just don't make it obvious and then deny anything ever happened.

Or make it obvious and admit to it. Wait there's a rule against that...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall the Connie Kalitta putting it out there back when Doug was in the hunt that Doug's car was the primary car, and that if Doug came up against the teammate, Doug would be winning the race.

I don't remember that much outrage on here. Maybe because of the honesty.

I personally don't have an issue with diving if they take their lumps and admit to it. But I guess it gets complicated now with that rule.

I know I am beating a dead horse, but I am off today and I have my cleaners at my house so I am bored to tears while they work. :D

So you come on here and beat a dead horse because it's fun and you have nothing better to do?

That's exactly what's wrong with the internet. It gives people an avenue to spew all their BS because nobody wants to deal with it in real life.

Get all your Force Hater buddies together and you can all go sit in the dark corner of a bar and talk about how much you hate his team. Even when it doesn't relate to what anyone else is talking about. Because, that's what Force haters do -- they bring him up any chance they get so they can talk about his team to make themselves feel better. True purists of the sport couldn't possibly be Force fans, it's just beneath them..

Keep hating because all JFR does is win and bring home championships.

So you come on here and beat a dead horse because it's fun and you have nothing better to do?

That's exactly what's wrong with the internet. It gives people an avenue to spew all their BS because nobody wants to deal with it in real life.

Get all your Force Hater buddies together and you can all go sit in the dark corner of a bar and talk about how much you hate his team. Even when it doesn't relate to what anyone else is talking about. Because, that's what Force haters do -- they bring him up any chance they get so they can talk about his team to make themselves feel better. True purists of the sport couldn't possibly be Force fans, it's just beneath them..

Keep hating because all JFR does is win and bring home championships.

YES!!!! Very well put.................:D

Get all your Force Hater buddies together and you can all go sit in the dark corner of a bar and talk about how much you hate his team. Even when it doesn't relate to what anyone else is talking about. Because, that's what Force haters do -- they bring him up any chance they get

Sorry, but correct me if I am wrong, but didn't a JFR fanboy bring this topic up? Not sure what you are talking about when you say "even when it doesn't relate to what anyone is talking about".

Sorry, but correct me if I am wrong, but didn't a JFR fanboy bring this topic up? Not sure what you are talking about when you say "even when it doesn't relate to what anyone is talking about".

Oh.. I dunno. The four or five times a day that Force is brought up on this forum in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him or his team just so people can dog him.

Or make it obvious and admit to it. Wait there's a rule against that...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall the Connie Kalitta putting it out there back when Doug was in the hunt that Doug's car was the primary car, and that if Doug came up against the teammate, Doug would be winning the race.

I don't remember that much outrage on here. Maybe because of the honesty.

I personally don't have an issue with diving if they take their lumps and admit to it. But I guess it gets complicated now with that rule.

I don't think it would matter if he did admit to it, it's John and the haters are going to bash him, PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Do you really want to break down the number of championships between Force and any other team? Because we can, if you want to.

Sorry, this sport is about what you have done lately. Since the Countdown JFR has not been as dominant as pre Countdown years and it has been a breath a fresh air.

Sorry, this sport is about what you have done lately. Since the Countdown JFR has not been as dominant as pre Countdown years and it has been a breath a fresh air.

If this sport is about what you have done lately then there's no room for Garlits, Prudhomme, McEwen, and the rest. John is right in that group and oh yeah, he's still driving and winning.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back