John Force ramped up! (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
John Force just got back home to SoCal today and we got together for an interview. It's available at RPM2Night.com

he confirmed that Courtney would compete in some races this year and that he is seriously considering a Top Fuel ride for Brittanny.

Another great Pod-cast John... and surprisingly, Papa Force almost sounded... mellow:D

Keep it up... you're one of my stops on the way in.

d'kid

Just finishing the podcast now. Great stuff!! Listening to John got me pumped up for Pomona!

Force has huge plans for the future and if there's anyone that can pull them off, it's John.

Very interesting that they're looking at putting Brittany in a car. That will be something!

Bring on the racing! Go JFR!!!

Great news, I've been wishing for John force racing top fueler for years now.
Although I would prefer to see Papa John himself in the fueler, as long as it's a JFR dragster, that's cool.

I wish I could listen to all the podcast so I can keep up but too bad I cant. Can anyone make a transcript of it? LOL I know that is lot of work to make one. In case anyone is wondering why... I am deaf so...

rickey.... i'm sorry, but i just don't have the time to type out the transcript. but, i promise, down the road when i get a little money, i'll look into buying a software program that can do that for me. i'm pretty sure one exists and i'll start looking into it.

JK

John, you're doing a great job with these podcast interviews. Nice to hear the racers able to tell it like it is, and be themselves without having to worry about the tv censors.
After reading the post about the transcripts, any way to do a closed caption type podcast?

David, i don't know. I really have no idea how to design a website. i'm doing it all with smoke and mirrors and it seems to be working.

As soon as i, personally have some money to spend, i'll look into the transcript software deal.

I tried to figure out how to put the podcasts on I-Tunes, but couldn't get it to work. Maybe, that's the first step in getting them transcribed, but I don't know.

Right now, I'm just making it work on pure American work-ethic! I think my father would be proud. Many, many years ago he told me I had better learn how to make a living with my brain or my voice or I was going to starve to death! True story.

I appreciate all the support, but right now I feel as if I'm way in over my head! But, I'm going to continue because of my love of racing and because I think the rpm2night brand should be carried on!

a friend of mine says i can use the software that's availabe for word processor programs that spells out what you say, so you don't need keyboard input. he says if i play the recorded interview into the mic, then the program should transcribe it for me. kind of jury-rigged, but i'm looking into it.

a friend of mine says i can use the software that's availabe for word processor programs that spells out what you say, so you don't need keyboard input. he says if i play the recorded interview into the mic, then the program should transcribe it for me. kind of jury-rigged, but i'm looking into it.

I have looked a bit further into this. Dragon Naturally Speacking will take your podcast wav file and convert it into transcript. Let me know if this software will work for you?

Thanks,
Shannon

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back