John Force (1 Viewer)

Here's my two cents (probably worth much less?)

If you watch the run John made today you will see that he rattled the tires, lifted and jumped back on the throttle as quickly as I've ever seen in all my many years of watching these drivers. I'd say that was not only a show of quality driving skill but an all-out attempt to win that race. It just so happened that Beckman didn't hick-up and John couldn't catch him.

I'll also agree with those who said that JFR's loss of Eric has been quite personal. John feels as if this great young man was partially his creation and the loss was equivalent to losing a son, not to mention working day in and day out with the man who actually did lose his son in John's car.

I believe John is a smarter business man than many give him credit for. He IS, in fact grooming this next generation to be the reason his sponsors continue to remain loyal to JRF. He knows he's going to relinquish his seat to this next generation but he has no intentions of closing shop. He is preparing his business plan in such a fashion that profitability will be better than ever for all parties involved. He's not forgotten what it's like to be less than rich and I doubt he will ever have to experience it again.

Suffice it to say that he's still winning but now it's at the finance game. While others are knocking themselves to do what he's already done - win races, he's putting his efforts into the big picture - being the most $ucce$$ful, and I'd say he's winning big!

Is there another team that has better synergy, talent, funding and resources at their disposal? I'm not aware of any? He's still winning!!

great post!!! and that was 1 of the best throttle blips ive ever seen anywhere. he can flat out drive!

It seems to me that John's driving has been pretty good this year and for whatever reason the car has not been so good.

JFR is not the only team with one car doing poorly and the other(s) doing better.

Mike Dunn has said it a million times "there is a lot of luck involved in drag racing"

The whole problem is he quit eating peanut butter, started going to therapy, and is trying to get in touch with his feminine side. It started when he was in the pool in the arms of another man.haha GO JOHN!!!!

John mentioned in his top end interview about testing Monday following the race that they might change the chassis. At this stage probably couldn't hurt........

Hmmm I wonder of Morgan heard that? Probably couldn't hurt them either to try it as they have tried everything else. Only thing left to change.

jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back