John and Ashley Force Vid on YouTube.com (1 Viewer)

Timmah...

A W E S O M E ...

and I see it's already has the MM seal of approval.

may I suggest one of Ron Capps next for Kelly?

d'kid

Great piece of work! What better way to cap off a masterpiece than the words of a great American...Hank Hill. :D

Great job Timmah. That is a really cool piece.
What song would you use in the Capps' piece? I have been hearing the "Bringing Sexy Back" on the news and even on country radio a lot lately (all related to Valentine's Day I think). Would that work for Kelly? :p
What about Scelzi? That could be fun.

What song would you use in the Capps' piece? I have been hearing the "Bringing Sexy Back" on the news and even on country radio a lot lately (all related to Valentine's Day I think). Would that work for Kelly? :p

good morning

Excellent job T!!

I am so unhip.......what's the song and artists?

Thanks for the nice comments. This song is actually from my Daughter's collection. It is Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) and Billy Ray Cyrus, "Ready, set, Don't Go!" When I 1st heard it, I instantly thought of John and Ashley Force.

The song was originally released by Billy Ray, but didn't do all that great a few years ago, however, his daughter (who has the hottest show and movie out right now on the Disney Channel) Miley, made this song a 1000% Better. It's a little bit Country, (which flow's down John's path, but young and hip enough to represent Ashley's fans as well).
As far as the Hank Hill clip at the end, well that just seemed appropriate!

I am gonna work on another John Force one in a few weeks. The Song is "HUNKA HUNKA BURNING LOVE"...!!! Viva Elvis!!

Kelly will actually be happy to hear that I'm workin on my Ron Capps Piece in the next few days. The Music is a suprise, but It Totally fits him! I will give you a clue, he is friends with this band! I am also putting one together for the (4) DSR Funny Car drivers...Music from Metallica..."THE 4 Horsemen!!!"

I've got another idea goin, one for the Hot Ladies of the NHRA, one that Mike will really dig, it's to "FLO RIDA" 's "GET LOW"....A little hip hop action!

Scelzi...well that's gonna be in the works too!!! I need some more Footage to download for him! ( I was thinkin about the CULT's "WILDFLOWER?"):cool:

I've got another idea goin, one for the Hot Ladies of the NHRA, one that Mike will really dig, it's to "FLO RIDA" 's "GET LOW"....A little hip hop action!

You mean they'll be wearing those apple bottom jeans and the boots with the furs??? (fire boots of course) LOL

good work again Tim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back