Competitionplus.com Blog Central Updated... (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
For your reading enjoyment, (and Comic relief) Competitionplus.com has assembeled a group of bloggers for their BLOG CENTRAL PAGE. Today's update comes from Aspiring Pro Racer, Tim Charlet. Timmah takes you thru a journey thru some of the memories he has had in the past few decades.

Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com - BLOG CENTRAL - TIM CHARLET

Stop on by the site, and check it out!

While you are there... Check out this great new vid in the Classic Video Rewind Section at Comp Plus. Bobby has some great "connections" down south, and some more EPIC video's coming from the vault of Competitionplus.com

Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com - 1978 - IHRA ATLANTA DIXIE NATIONALS

Timmah

Hey Tim, how bout Chaka, Sleestacks and Dopey??

uh.... Dopey was the little dinosaur that was HOLLY's PET.....that had that stupid music playing everytime he walked!!! Chaka was the bomb!! oh..btw... A LOTL movie is planned to debut in the summer of 09' starring Will Farrell!!!:D

Timmah!!

Great blog... one point though...the Shuttle Challenger disaster was in 1986.. I too remember that day as I was stationed on the USS Kitty Hawk and we just returned from a cruise and I was in my shop watching that terrible tragedy on the news durring my lunch break....

T

Timmah!!

Great blog... one point though...the Shuttle Challenger disaster was in 1986.. I too remember that day as I was stationed on the USS Kitty Hawk and we just returned from a cruise and I was in my shop watching that terrible tragedy on the news durring my lunch break....

T

Yeah....that was just a simple Type "O".... Guess the Editor didn't catch that one in editing....Must have been busy watching the Buc's whoop up on Carolina that day....

Timmah!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back