hats off to john force! (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
id like to tip my cap to john force. qualifying for 395 races in a row! chances are that will never be broken. john is a true champion. being a huge jfr fan i thought i would be more upset but with what has happened the last 3 weeks john not qualifying isnt that big a deal right now. but also great to see ashley at #3 and robert #2 . john will just have to start another streak! the enitre team force and especially john are just class acts and champions. again great job john !! and as always- rip eric

id like to tip my cap to john force. qualifying for 395 races in a row! chances are that will never be broken. john is a true champion. being a huge jfr fan i thought i would be more upset but with what has happened the last 3 weeks john not qualifying isnt that big a deal right now. but also great to see ashley at #3 and robert #2 . john will just have to start another streak! the enitre team force and especially john are just class acts and champions. again great job john !! and as always- rip eric

very well said...

amen fellas.....we all got to be a part of something really special the likes of which will never be seen again

thank you John (er Coil...:) :D :p )

Very nicely put. What's ironic was he had the pole going into today. I've never seen that happen before. If you are in the top five you are generally safe.

well said here too,JF will be back in Atlanta for sure,Now go have a few beers John!

Hard to believe the greatest qualifying streak of all time is now over.

I think he held himself together very well in front of the cameras, and he gave credit to Jack saying "he is just doing his job." Class act, but i wonder who smashed the windshield on their tow vehicle??? Anyone else see that?

That record will probably never be broken. That is AWESOME. I really feel bad that John did not make the show, although as John said, they just didn't get it done.

Coil drives Johns tow rig, so.. I am gonna say it might have been him.

You didn't see that? They were shooting the camera through the open rear doors of the crew van and you could see plain as day that the windshield had a big knot in it just off to the right of the rearview mirror.
Yea exactly. It couldnt have been John cause he was up on the line the rest of the session. Coil was my guess...

Class act all the way around. I have a feeling that not qualifying didn't hurt John as much as it would have 3 weeks ago.

I'm ok with that.

I love John.

All is not lost, at least "a Force" has Qualified in the last 396 races"

John has again showed his class by the gracious acceptance of the end to "the streak."

Love him or hate him, John Force is a class Act! He has shown us all that he is a true sportsman, win or lose. More important, he has shown us he thinks more about things than just winning a championship. In my book this makes him a real gentleman, and a fine human being.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back