Congrats to big john on #127 (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
big congrats to john force on #127! 3 4.12s in a row, and the win on a holeshot, with zippy tuning and john mentally in the game, big things might happen for john this year.

I wasn't sure after preseason testing if John was back to championship performance level, but now I can officially say John is back. Congrats to John, Zippy, and team!

Yep, good job John. I am glad he is feeling his mojo again.
Now, let's hope the monkey is off everyone's back and the production will be fair to all the racers in each class.
Cory qualified no. 1 and had only one interview during the broadcasts today. That didn't occur till the second round win. Nothing this morning either on the raceday show about being on the pole, but they found Shumacher and Dixon (and Garlits--which is appropriate). Have no idea how the production crew comes up with this.
I truly hope this isn't another season of Force chasing even when they aren't winning. Ashley is awesome on camera. Even she had a comment about having to listen to her Dad 'chatter'. I concur.
Carry on.............it was a very good race today in all classes.
So happy for Doug Kalitta. Hope this season is a good one for him.

Big ups to john force, Sure Mike Neff is now on that team but don't forget about Coil he is still there on that team. Big congrats to that entire team.

Awesome win...

13,12,12,12.... Amazing 4 run string with a nitro car. The JFR super curve chassis has 2 wins in a row, and is running great. Good job guys. :D

What a finish to the 50th winternationals. Awesome to see John back and get a deserving win !

i can't believe you guys are buying into this as a legitimate victory!!! It was clearly tainted!!!! Ashley obviously threw the race in the second round.....i mean it was painfully obvious. First she tried to throw the chute on the starting line and then she had a .179 light......clearly a dive!!!!

:D I'm funny :D

Way to go John! :cool:

i can't believe you guys are buying into this as a legitimate victory!!! It was clearly tainted!!!! Ashley obviously threw the race in the second round.....i mean it was painfully obvious. First she tried to throw the chute on the starting line and then she had a .179 light......clearly a dive!!!!

:D I'm funny :D

Way to go John! :cool:

OMG Mike, that was too freakin' funny!!!!!!!!! Now lets see who the retard is that is gonna bash you for this............................hmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

I have to agree, John looked pretty impressive in his win yesterday. It might be a little premature to crown him King again, but if yesterday was any indication of what's in store for the rest of the season, he may get the crown back yet...

I think, between getting a daughter married off (my dad told me it gave him grey hair when I was dating,) completing his recovery physically as well as mentally and getting a huge financial elephant (Cali taxes?) off his back, that he was able to really relax and concentrate on doing what he loves & it showed. :D

Im glad Neff stated in an article over on comp plus that he hasn't replaced Coil. I have never met the man but Austin Coil is a hero of mine and it was saddening to see him get completely forgotten about with this win and all the congrats going to Neff. Deffinitly a good win for that team.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back