Pick the Winners (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Mel Smith for taking the final win of the season.

Big congrats to John Rogers for taking the season title. We expect to see the #1 flying on your daily driver for the next year.

As always thanks to all for playing and to Shannon for letting our game be played here.

Congrats to Mel Smith for taking the final win of the season.

Big congrats to John Rogers for taking the season title. We expect to see the #1 flying on your daily driver for the next year.

As always thanks to all for playing and to Shannon for letting our game be played here.
Nice Mel !!! Congratulations John !!!!!

Congrats Mel and John!

11th place ain't so bad......I'll just keep telling myself that until Pomona 2020 ;)

My goal for next year is to stay out of the freaking hospital.....oh, and do better at picking
(got a brand new method....put the names on a board and lay it on the kitchen floor. One of my 2 cats will throw up on a sure fire winning pick.....

This was my first year participating in PTW. It was a lot of fun and it makes watching the races on Sundays a bit more suspenseful and exciting! I also realize and appreciate that it creates a lot of work for PJ and Shannon to organize and tally the points and standings. I greatly admire and respect them for their efforts and for being so gracious to provide this feature for Nitromater members. Thank you gentlemen!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back