Congrats Sean Bellemeur (1 Viewer)

Fueler32

Nitro Member
Congrats on Winning Yesterday, Or Just a few Short Hours ago, Up in Bakersfield, And Congrats on the Div 7 Championship. Also to Papa Greg for Tuning the Family Car to a BIG Win over Von Smith, Von is a Class Act to come over after he Lost to congrulate ?? You and Such, Hey, Your The Man Now. Congrats Big to the Whole Ron Meers Team, Great Job.

Sean-
Congratulations on the D-7 title and just a fantastic year in Ron Meer's ride and with Bob DeVour tuning a bracket like car for ya- :cool: along with your 0.52-.027-.031 lights... We miss you in NTF, but that bigtime fuel ride is right around the corner bro- ;) Now go put the icing on that cake by taking home a Walter at Pomona, you know, the one that got away- :eek:

I'm very proud of you and the whole team Sean- :D

Sean-
Congratulations on the D-7 title and just a fantastic year in Ron Meer's ride and with Bob DeVour tuning a bracket like car for ya- :cool: along with your 0.52-.027-.031 lights... We miss you in NTF, but that bigtime fuel ride is right around the corner bro- ;) Now go put the icing on that cake by taking home a Walter at Pomona, you know, the one that got away- :eek:

I'm very proud of you and the whole team Sean- :D

Sean has always been great on the Tree, it sure shocked me when he lost at Sonoma with like a .120-130 light.

Sean has always been great on the Tree, it sure shocked me when he lost at Sonoma with like a .120-130 light.
It was a .088 light that cost him Joe, Ken Kraus slapped an .029 to holeshot his way past Sean at Sonoma-

Here are some stats of Seans first four races-
http://www.nitromater.com/60140-post12.html
You would be hard pressed to find a .100 light against anyone- Well, maybe one- :eek:

Keep an eye on this kid- :cool:
Congrats again Sean-

Last edited:
Sean is also featured in the Sept. edition of "Drag racer" magazine.:cool:

Rock and roll Sean:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back