Sean Bellemeur is the TA/FC Champ (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Sean Bellemeur won the 2018 TA/FC championship with his 2nd rd win. Car is really running. He has run back to back 5.38 - 272 during elims. Tony Bartone team, strong car. Congrats to the team!

Congrats to that team. Sean is also a good dude, always pulled for him when he is in the family flopper too.

Great guys, team, etc. Sean is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Steve Boggs - he ranks up there with the best. Very knowledgeable and I love his aggressive tuning style.
I believe they started the year winning 3 in a row and now, they have reeled off 4 national events in a row. A championship well deserved!

Congratulations to Sean and the Bartone Team. Sean is a great kid who can do it all including driving a T/F FED. Heck, he even worked on the Fire/Safety Crew at Famoso when he was available.

He seems like a great guy judging from his interviews. I remember as a kid reading about his dad’s Easy Rider AA/A, I think he ran alcohol but ran against fuel altereds at times.

Hi randy I know you are trying to race again I’m not sure if you use summit but if you do there’s a special offer 50% off on orders 500 bucks and over because Jason just won his 50th, https://www.summitracing.com/savemore?ibanner=HP50R842

Hope you are doing better continued thoughts.

Thank you. And thanks for the heads up. I'm running out of stuff to buy for the race car. I have 5 more days before the offer expires. :)

He seems like a great guy judging from his interviews. I remember as a kid reading about his dad’s Easy Rider AA/A, I think he ran alcohol but ran against fuel altereds at times.

I used to watch his dad race. AA/A on alky & ran Pro Comp when the class was around. Always a hard running car. Sean is a chip off the old block, as the saying goes.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back