Force Update (1 Viewer)

I can't afford to go to pomona the regular way..So, I think I'm gonna have my employee's put me in a BIG BOX and FED EX my A$$ To Pomona!!! I've got to see this to believe it! Talk about an awesome story! THAT IS WHY I LOVE THE GUY!!!!

JOHN FORCE....U DA MAN!!!:cool:

Force looks like he's really sitting down in the car as compared to chassis designs up to this point.

Looking at the video, there was no seat in the chassis and it looked like he was sitting on the frame rails. It sure looked great seeing him in the car. What a remarkable comeback this is gonna be. You wont be able to get near him in the pits unless you get there early and camp out.

Looking at the video, there was no seat in the chassis and it looked like he was sitting on the frame rails. It sure looked great seeing him in the car. What a remarkable comeback this is gonna be. You wont be able to get near him in the pits unless you get there early and camp out.

as opposed to when?? ;):cool:

It is great to see him doing so well. I am sure it has been quite a test for all of JFR. Lets hope this year goes well for all involved.

Just out of curiosity, may I ask why?

Paul,
Was the question as to why he was happy or why it was important to be able to get in and out of the car. The first question will be answered by him but the second part that it is a requirement of a Nitor license to be able to get out of your car. This is rechecked when you are coming off a bad accident to make sure you can do it before they let you back out on the track.
jim

Paul,
Was the question as to why he was happy or why it was important to be able to get in and out of the car. The first question will be answered by him but the second part that it is a requirement of a Nitor license to be able to get out of your car. This is rechecked when you are coming off a bad accident to make sure you can do it before they let you back out on the track.
jim

I think you may have missed Paul's question altogether Jim. If I'm not mistaken, he was asking why Rick was not a Force fan - nothing to do with his Nitor license.

Last edited:
Wow...that was impressive to watch!! Glad to see Johns back!! Can't wait to see Johns return to the track IN a car :)

T :D

Wow! He definitely looks lean and mean........

I'm glad he's looking lean-that always good for guys our age. I don't know if John was ever mean, but after last year, he'll never, ever, be mean-just determined.

BTW, before last year, I wasn't a John Force fan either-last year he showed me something. But then I feel you often find out what a person is really like when you watch that person deal with adversity.

That is impressive to watch ... it's great to see how much improvement he's made in just a couple months.

Can't wait for the Winternationals.

I was so glad to see that video. He looks stronger than ever. It shows that hard work and determination do pay off. Way to go John.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back