Force Update (1 Viewer)

Oh sh*%! :eek: Funny car might be in trouble this year..... :D He looks lean and mean! He's got a lot of heart and determination for sure!
Go get 'em John!:D

Wow, that almost brought tears to my eyes. It's so good to see him moving around again and in good spirits. :cool:

Yeah, if that video of his journey doesn't get to you... Wow - it's so great to see him back that far!!! Way to go John!

That was awesome to see.

Just curious are those normal racing gloves or something special due to the injuries?

I'm not a big Force fan, but I am glad to see him up and around and being able to get in and out of the car

Wow, that almost brought tears to my eyes. It's so good to see him moving around again and in good spirits. :cool:

I am with you. It was great to see him get in and out of the car and then the look on his face was priceless. Many people would not have been able to heel so quickly from such injuries, but John has shown what heart and determination will do.

That was awesome to see. Did you guys notice the chassis? I think for the first time since the early 70's, the chassis is noticably different. Take a look at the upper shoulder loop. Force looks like he's really sitting down in the car as compared to chassis designs up to this point.

I would have to agree, I am not a force racing fan, but that is VERY touching...Cant wait to see the legend behind the wheel again...

That was very cool to see. Those are some rough injuries and it is obvious he has really put in some work!!! :):)

Wow! He definitely looks lean and mean........
Is it just me or does he look a little like Bill Parcells????????:D:D

john will be more determined than ever to win the championship this year. i hope he does! go john!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back