Team Orders Today? (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
Well here it is , the last race of the year. Will team orders play into today's racing. I believe they will. Think about it, if a team car comes up against another team car, that's in contention for the championship, I believe team orders will have to come into play. Nobody likes it, but today is a different day!

Doubt it
JR's Taking out Hilary in round one, Baca's gonna beat Tony in round one, and Doug's gonna reset the national record...

In FC, if Ron and John get out of round one, they're together in round 2 and If John makes it to the semi's against Robert, it's aready a done deal, but I think if that's the case, Robert's gonna tickle the beams and go for the record... Like Chicago... ain't no one laying down today... FC finals is Robert and Jack, may the best car win:D

Top Fuel will have 'team orders'. What Karl has posted is correct if it goes the way he thinks. If it doesn't, we know the rest of the story.

go doug kalitta!!!!!!!!!!! with tonys little stunt last night he doesnt deserve to win it!

Good gravy! I was waiting for this thread to be posted. Hey, this is still a drag race for all 16 cars. Just a Wally & some prize money for some; maybe a lifetime dream for others. The Girlpower team better just worry about J.R. Todd right now.... thats been a frustrating rivalry all year long (from my perspective).
TIME TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS PEOPLE

( ......I wish I could insert the Van Halen song, "Right Now" here.......)

I'm sure it will at some point today and who can blame them?

If Hilary beats JR, I'm sure she'll cut one of her average.110 lights in round two against Doug. I like the girl, but she sucks on the tree(That didn't come out right) And if Grubby beats Melanie in round two, then maybe there will be frame damage and you can't change pipes on race day(hey, it could happen).... but, what if Melanie lays down for Doug... her, Hogan and Evan are leaving anyway... nawwwwww

Nope boys and girls... No one is laying down for no one today... and I'm sure Doug doesn't want the title that way...

Realistically for Tony to have a shot JR has to take out Doug in round 2. It's kind of ironic that JR's in the best position to help Tony. Mel can knock out Doug in the 3rd round but if Doug gets that far Tony will need the record. Here's hoping for one more Tony/JR race this year.

Can't imagine why Shoe would order a dive.
If Tony can't get the targeted record time he can't win. No purpose served in having Melanie dive - it's highly unlikely she'd beat him staight up if he runs the time he needs to run . . .

Can't imagine why Shoe would order a dive.
If Tony can't get the targeted record time he can't win. No purpose served in having Melanie dive - it's highly unlikely she'd beat him staight up if he runs the time he needs to run . . .

With the track in record setting condition (DSR has the combo- look at Beckman's pass), and AJ tuning, the record is not that far out of reach. Gotta have the win to make it all count...

Well I guess there was team orders!! The Don "ordered" Melanie to kick Kalitta's butt in the semi's and she came through!!!
I'm a Bernstein fan, but that was way cool!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back