All the talk of TEAM orders (1 Viewer)

Cymon Sez

Nitro Member
NHRA sure pushed the team orders issue a lot this weekend. Personally I think they should have said something to KJ and Warren, Robert and John but no they only spoke to Larry and that wasn't even his team mate.

Ive said it once and I will say it again this countdown sucks. :mad:

How do you think Robert/John was a team deal? Have you looked at the stats of the run? It could have went either way. And your going to honestly tell me that if you had 2 cars in and they met in a round and one was leading the pts and one was a few rounds out that you wouldnt fix it? Sure you wouldnt. I would and I dont have a problem saying it.

If there was gonna be any "team" orders I would have guessed it would have occurred in the PSM final .. they are team mates, & if Krawick won it would have put him in the top 8 and BOTH bikes would have a chance to continue,,, It sure looks like the bikes ran straight up... or Krawick would have won...

Am I missing something here ?

If there was gonna be any "team" orders I would have guessed it would have occurred in the PSM final .. they are team mates, & if Krawick won it would have put him in the top 8 and BOTH bikes would have a chance to continue,,, It sure looks like the bikes ran straight up... or Krawick would have won...

Am I missing something here ?

Actually, by making it to the final, I believe that Krawick is in 7th and probably safely in the top 8. i.e. Krawick didn't "have to win" the final today in order to make the top 8.

I would question Matt Hines magically slowing down 14 hundreths from round 1 when he "lost" to Krawick in the 2nd round at Somona two weeks ago. That's what really got Krawick into position to be in the top 8 this week.

I would and I dont have a problem saying it.

I would to! I would have the decency to admit it as well.

This is the main reason why I have much respect for Connie Kalitta. He isn't afraid to admit that one team member took a dive for the benefit of the team.

Do I like it....No I think it is bad for the sport, but it has to be that way if you want to compete with all the multi car teams.

I don't agree with team orders or giving "help" to get another team car in.Run it all out,if you are good enough,you'll get in the final 8,if not too damn bad.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back