Waltrip and Larry Mac talk about the Forces (1 Viewer)

Bob

Nitro Member
Just watching the NASCAR race....DW gave a shout-out to John Force for making the show for nearly 20 consecutive years and also said some kind words about the team and the Medlens. Larry Mac noted Ashley's qualifying position too (suppose they watched the show last night??). Very nice to see some of the movers and shakers in NASCAR giving some NHRA folks some airtime.

Bob

If Paul Page picks up that "Boogity Boogity Boogity" shit at the drags, I'm gonna puke. :eek:

I got that as well...Ole DW does have a kind heart ...

....and an affection for drag racing. He often makes reference to our sport, and I've heard him mention John Force several times. He's a real gearhead that understands it's much more difficult to go 330 MPH than it is 500 miles.

....and an affection for drag racing. He often makes reference to our sport, and I've heard him mention John Force several times. He's a real gearhead that understands it's much more difficult to go 330 MPH than it is 500 miles.

Ol' DW appreciates Drag Racing and what it takes to go 330mph, it's no more complicated to go 330mph for 1/4 mile with 500ci and nitromethane than it is to build a smallblock with 700+ horsepower on gasoline that will run over 6500-7000rpm for 500 miles, It's all reletive in a mechanical sense.

The durability of a NASCAR engine is impressive, but then again, they don't make near the power of a Pro Stock engine (1,300+), or especially a fuel motor. I'll take the additional ponies...;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back