A little "Did You Know" fact about the mater... (1 Viewer)

OK Jerrod, I have read through this entire thread looking for your post on the history of the "Mater" and didn't see it. If you haven't posted it yet, please do, because I know it will be a great read. If you have, please point me in the right direction.

I look forward to any chance to learn more about my friends. I'm always up for a really good Rod Burke story. Lord knows he has a few too many about me. All this time I thought Rod was just another pretty face... LMAO!!!

Looking forward to seeing you in Charlotte brother! I owe you a bill and the drinks are on me, it's gonna be a great time!!!

One of the best things about the Compuserve forums was the postings by Big Louie from the institute.

Jay

I can't believe I had forgotten about those! Thanks for reminding me.

A lightning strike last week took out my trusty USR Courier modem. Though it was only connected for faxes, I'm going to miss it after all these years.

I'm not sure I can explain to the new kids what it was like to spend $450 (plus hourly fees, plus long distance telephone fees) just to connect with others at a blazing 56K.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back