Hagan team rules? (1 Viewer)

nitrosaint

Nitro Member
:confused:Just wondering if Big Don told Matt to leave yesterday in that final to get Fast Jack that much closer to Capps? He says it was just one of them things! Come on he was on fire all day and to do that in the finals, looks like team orders do come into play for some. Just saying!!!!

:confused:Just wondering if Big Don told Matt to leave yesterday in that final to get Fast Jack that much closer to Capps? He says it was just one of them things! Come on he was on fire all day and to do that in the finals, looks like team orders do come into play for some. Just saying!!!!

How many times does it have to be repeated? Don says no team orders, period!

I don't think Hagan taking out Capps in the 2nd round would have happened if they play those games..........In Hagan's defense he knew (at least on paper) he needed a holeshot.

I'll take a turn this time...

awjeez.jpg

Took Seven hours, I'm impressed....

Hagan goes .307 red, Jack goes .445 green... 3/4 of a bloody second difference...

Thanks for the laugh Jason...

d'kid ;)

I was standing on the starting line for the FC Final and it was a LONGGGGGGGGGG TREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

OMFG! If team orders were in play they would have happened in round 2 against Capps. If Capps went on to the final like Matt did it would have all but locked out all Non DSR cars out of the title. Do you realize the points leader is a DSR car and Jack (driving a DSR car) is closing in on him? Wow!!! If the points situation was different and a non DSR car was leading the points you would have every right to speculate, but not in this case.

I talked to Matt after via text and trust me that kid was ramped up. He pre staged and staged boom boom. Just like he did at Pomona World finlas last year. He was just ramped up and it got him. I told him go easy on the caffeine next time. No way team orders. A young guy with alot of energy who wants to win bad for sure.

:confused:Between this post and the one with the question about Dixon being back, I'm starting to wonder how people with no clue about what has been going on with NHRA ever discovered Nitromater.:confused:

well it sure made the race closer. It sure pissed me off, I 'll tell ya that. Go Capps.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back