Hagan team rules? (1 Viewer)

I know, Alan. I see your point, and I have no real rebuttal. But maybe Matt likes Jack as a friend. Maybe Ron stuck chewing gum in his hair once. Maybe he wants to see a tight "duke em out" points race. I dunno. I got nothing.

But as red lights go, that sure looked like it wasn't just an accident. I've got no smoking gun, heck not even a shadow on the grassy knoll... So I'll probably just shut up. :)

I know, Alan. I see your point, and I have no real rebuttal. But maybe Matt likes Jack as a friend. Maybe Ron stuck chewing gum in his hair once. Maybe he wants to see a tight "duke em out" points race. I dunno. I got nothing.

But as red lights go, that sure looked like it wasn't just an accident. I've got no smoking gun, heck not even a shadow on the grassy knoll... So I'll probably just shut up. :)
I don't want to add any fuel to the fire because I like all of the parties involved, but wasn't it Hagan who was miffed at Beckman after Beckman made some remarks regarding the "real" first sub-four second Funny Car pass to 1,000 feet? As I recall, Matt had some pretty harsh words for his teammate following that incident...

Still, I don't believe there was a dive - just a brain fade. we see 'em all the time.

Did anyone actually see how PI$$3D Tommy D was when that happened? THAT should clear any of this talk right up!!

Mitch

Did anyone actually see how PI$$3D Tommy D was when that happened? THAT should clear any of this talk right up!!

Mitch
I don't know how anybody could miss that. He was not a happy camper. Matt just showed us what happens when your brain says no, but your foot says go.

Please dont show your tears Matt it was a joke. Too many emotions running around in here ive, been too MANY NHRA events is it ok too ask questions or will offend too many of the popular long time Nitro Mater peps. OMG is it that time off the month. Gettem Capps only a few rounds too go. P.S. didnt know the Dixon question was so offensive! Ill take it back Ill take it back!;)

Too many emotions running around in here ive, been too MANY NHRA events is it ok too ask questions or will offend too many of the popular long time Nitro Mater peps. P.S. didnt know the Dixon question was so offensive! Ill take it back Ill take it back!;)

Too late for that. Try reading your posts before hitting "submit". We can understand them, just can't read them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back