Brainerd roll call...who's going? (1 Viewer)

Nate and I are going to stay at Nates dad's reserved spot this year.

Brainerd2008.jpg

Nate and I are going to stay at Nates dad's reserved spot this year.

paul, we'll be rite around corner from you. just talked to one of our group;
they were in a little after 7 this a.m., managed to get the same location we've
had for many years........still not sure what day i'll be there.

Paul, it looks like your new campsite is right by the old security office, right?

It's sad to see all those trees are gone. That was the best spot on the property for camping, now it's got a road course through there. :(

See you tomorrow!
Brian.

Paul, it looks like your new campsite is right by the old security office, right?

It's sad to see all those trees are gone. That was the best spot on the property for camping, now it's got a road course through there. :(

See you tomorrow!
Brian.

YUP.. Come up the main drag, left at the security office, and down on the right side.

guy i know has always had the first reserved spot past the women's
showers trailer; don't know if he still has it or not?
drives a yellow golf cart w/ford logos.

I will be heading up this Friday very early, looking into getting into the family camping area again. We've got the same general area in the past 4 years but last year it was getting crowded, with the snowmobile track and all.. We expected this year to be the first year to get kicked into the zoo... I know its still early in the week but has anyone heard if the family campground less dense then it was last year?

We're in and set up real close to where we've been for the last 6 or 8 years, right in the middle of where the trees used to be on Paul's map. Everyone's welcome to stop in and say hi, or for a cold Coors Light if you happen by. Here's a couple of pics of progress so far.

Have a fun and safe week:)

kinda' p.o'ed this morning - found out last nite i can not leave till
early sat. based on work schedule of friend going with me.
good news is he's a roundy rounder who's always wanted to see
the drags, so a day late to create a new convert will probably
be worth it :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back