Indy Mater Mtgs (1 Viewer)

Id like to meet some of you,would be cool. gettin to hotel sat afternoon and be at races sun and monday.

I won't make the meetings, I am racing my car at the US Natioanls; Don Schumacher's Wonder Wagon. But if you want to find the pit, stop by and introduce yourself!

Me

don't know if i'll make any of the meetings either, but i'll be working on Pat Dakin's top fuel car so stop by and say hi if you get the chance

......and justin i expect to see 5.90s from you with your outlaw parts! :D

......and justin i expect to see 5.90s from you with your outlaw parts! :D

This is what I think of the word "Outlaw"

“The lyricism of marginality may find inspiration in the image of the ''outlaw,'' the great social nomad, who prowls on the confines of a docile, frightened order.” -Michel Foucault

John, I appreciate you posting that pic. Wow, look at us . I remember everyone except the guy to Gator girls right . I believe the guy on the right is Dozer ? The undertaker ?

Dozer, my cousin, is on the far right in that picture (with the flame shirt). The guy up front to GG's right is Kolster, a good friend of Dozer and I.

I haven't seen either of those guys since that day!:rolleyes:

no wonder....you whip them too?

whipddf.jpg

no wonder....you whip them too?

whipddf.jpg

John, I think I see you there every year when I take my son because we sit in the Handicap section on the pit side in the A stand. I could swear that it's always you behind us in the first couple of rows but I'm never quite sure and don't want to look like an even bigger a-hole if you aren't him.

Is it you? if so, I'll be sure to say hello.

Sometimes I marvel at the wonderful people I have communicated with on this board (in all its formats) since 2000 or so and have actually met and/or hung out with in the years since. WOW!

Heading to the airport within the hour ... see everyone real soon!

(I am just a lil excited ... can't ya tell?)

See you guys Friday @ 3:00 pm. Weather looks great for all weekend.

Knock on wood, throw salt over your shoulder, count backwards from seven three times, do not carry any $50 bills, rub a rabbit's foot and carry an umberella so you don't need one ....

I am about 110 miles from ORP right now, and the weather is spectacular ... low temps and humidity and the local forecast holds all the way thru Monday ... we shall see ... bring a jacket!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back